year old WS55511, went bad after a year and a half, repair bill $600. Not it turns off 5 seconds after you turn it on. Is there a source of boards so I can repair it myself? I have sent away for the repair CD.

Username: Ws55511

Hampstead, MD

Post Number: 1
2 year old Mitsubishi WS55511, went bad after a year and a half, repair bill $600. Now it turns off 5 seconds after you turn it on. Is there a source of boards so I can repair it myself? I have sent away for the repair CD. Many thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 66
Maybe here?

http://tigerdirect.partsearch.com/

There are quite a few online vendors you should be able to buy from if the above company doesn't have the parts you need. What I'd do is to call them and ask them if they know of anyone if they don't have the parts.

I had some other links, but can't find them... Google around you should find some places.

Good news is since your set is a year and 1/2 old that there 'may" be a database of what goes wrong, and someone may be fixing the board /part that you need.

If you can talk to a REAL local "Tech", they may be able to tell you exactly what board you need if it is a common problem. The set is old enough they should know.

Bronze Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 67
PS: Make SURE to post back the FIX, along with the parts numbers, details of fix, etc

Don't just post, then never post back the fix like many do here!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us