Why isn't DTV "tested" anymore, are they smarter than yall?

Bugaboo
Unregistered guest
Everyone is always talking about Dishnet and Bev but not DTV. What happened to DTV, they get too smart for you guys or what? They finally get your number, so everybody shifts to dishnet? How long do you think until Dishnet is down for good too. Everybody jumping in and wasting there money on a product that will be dead in the VERY near future. Seems rather pointless to me. But seriously, why is it that no one messes with DTV?

DTV SUX
Unregistered guest
Why u think?? Doh cuz it's the easy way right now dicknet will be easy until mpeg4 so why try 2 jump through a loop when u can just walk around it..

UletDTVsuckU?
Unregistered guest
And how long do you think "dicknet" will be "easy" like this? I think it has more to do with DTV's aggressive nature in dealing with signal theft. They have everyone scared of getting the dreaded letter. Although I did read that they lost a case recently. It really was bullsh!t what they were doing. I don't think it will be long before Dish wises up and screws you all.

DtvWork
Unregistered guest
There is a way to install a switch to prevent a receiver from writing to the card, that means you can order cancel shiit if you don't mind making the phone call and telling a few stories to the operator, but why talk about it or make it public and have 10s of thousands of people doing it. First of all, the DickV operators aren't stupid. Second, everytime someone talks openly about a work-a-round, DickV closes the hole. So we keep silent until a real hack comes along.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us