Magnavox dvd player

Username: Java

Oakland , Md Usa

Post Number: 1
First time poster. I have a new magnavox model mwd200f dvd/cd player.

My question: if you have a dvd that has more than 1 program, and if you have watched the first one and at a later time you want to watch the second one. How do you get there? I have tried everything I can but can't get it to work.

I am a novice at this, the instructions does not help on this.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1181
Check your manual and see if this model has that feature. You may have to go into menu to initiate it. What happens when you just turn off the unit?

The MOFO has spoken.

Username: Java

Oakland , Md Usa

Post Number: 2
Thanks, it doesn't indicate it anywhere that I can find in the manual. I tried getting the menu on the screen but I get an indicator that tells me that that feature is not availabe.

It appears that this is a very cheap, basic unit.

I have emailed maganvox but it I hear from them at all it will probably be days.

The dvd player was a birthday gift from my son so will let it ride.

Thanks again.

Username: Christina1978

My daughter bought me the Magnavox model mwd200f dvd/cd player also. The remote control dosen't have a volume control. The volume is too loud and it's impossible for me to enjoy the videos. Is there a volume control on this model?

Username: Krislee

I have a magnavox mwd 200F and I don't know how to unlock the region code. I'm ordering a DVD from the UK and want to play it. Any suggestions??

Thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us