FTA or Subscribe

Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 9
Guys what are we picking up if the real Nag2 hasnt been cracked yet. wondering wheather to sub to BEV or get a FTA.
I think were getting the tip of the iceburg. When NAG2 does come out I can see loaders, programmers etc.
Reason why I would like someone who understands the industry to give me some advice. How frequent NAG2 is going down.
Guys Im not saying for you guys to be predict down the road whats going to happen.
Just trying to make up my mind FTA or SUB.
Some advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance BIB.

Blaaah
Unregistered guest
NAG2 is already been hacked...it's just a floot thant people saying it hasn't been hacked. Too many smart hackers exist all around the world for Dish to lock up NAG2...impossible. If those satellites still out there in orbit, the signal will always be hacked.

Joseph Makavel
Unregistered guest
i Honestly haave the same question as Bib. Please tell me someone . People tell me that ftas that are out rite now wil work only temporary after 2-3 months its all going to end since the real swap of n2 wil be made and then all the fta recievers we have wil be garbage. Thats what i heard

Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 10
Joseph, I know a couple of buddies of mine have them. I was told the new cards have been sent out their not going to do anything now. I think they work but how long do I have to wait til the next file comes out.
I was thinking of getting Bell Express for Hockey purposes only, but hear that a lot of games are blacked out.
For 99.00 you can get a FTA. My 2cents worth.

Hope someone else explaines it much clearer for us.
Bib.

Anonymous

Here's my two cents... If you only want the Lafs, errr... the Leafs you should do the following...

Find a friend or relative somewhere outside of the Toronto metro black-out area who subs to Bell. Have him buy a 2nd or 3rd receiver for you on his sub, split the sub and have him add Center Ice to his package, or...

Find a sub-share for Directv somehow and enjoy better channels than the communist CRTC will let you have on Bell, or...

Get an FTA receiver and take your chances on it running for a while... just don't invest too much money on it, and...

find a better team than Toronto to watch... i.e. The Flames!!!

blaaaaaah
Unregistered guest
it's football season...i want to be able to watch all the NFL games on Sunday...can share a sub do that????

FTA definitely got all the channels that cover every Sunday NFL games.

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
whats the future of fta ? how soon till nag2 is open for testing ?

think that there will be a new flash for fta boxes in the near

future ?

reboot
Unregistered guest
fta has been running on dish net for a few weeks now, all channels all ppv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us