Cheapest decent FTA receiver?

dsasdffdsdf
Unregistered guest
Hello Im looking to get some FTA channels from Telestar 5. Also I may use it for testing. I dont mind the difficult setup as I have a little bit of experience. Which receiver gets N2 currently?Which receiver should I get?

Unregistered guest
I heard the Ultra was good.

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 18
Ultra is too slow and almost obsolete. Buy the C00LSAT. Ease of use and great support.

Anonymous

I'm with MAX Power!!! You get what you pay for!!!
I still had channels while all the PanCraps, Pantech and Ultra's had nothing!!!Worth the extra $100 in investment and much more user friendly!!!

Factory Direct Sells Defective Junk
Unregistered guest
$125 Cdn. bucks for free TV is cheap, as good as any, they all work the same anyways... Pansat 3000 clone works great and is very cheap

I wouldn't go to factory direc though, they are rip-offs, they claim their products are new when they are defects, not even factory refurbs, when you take them back they only give you a store credit sucking you into buying some other crappy product with a high likelihood it won't work either.

If you buy off the net, make sure they have an address you can physically go to, to avoid dissapointments like that P4toys scam, too many scammers... like so many cats yet so few recipes

Bronze Member
Username: Justme123

Post Number: 60
Stay away from ANYTHING FORTEC!

They have a history of not supporting their products. Ask anyone with an original Lifetime, they all had to do a convert to Pansat code.

Fortec SUCKS! DONT BUY
Unregistered guest
IF YOU DO BUY A FORTEC DO NOT EXPECT SUPPORT

After sending FORTECSTAR a letter regarding a FORTECSTAR LIFETIME receiver that has no 3rd Party Support. I explained that I purchased the March 2004 receiver after corresponding with an official distributor who talked me out of a Pansat 2500a stating that the Blindscan feature on a Pansat is "stupid and useless" and that the fortec has superior support, I requested they give a rebate on a new Fortec, a modification or and exchange credit this is the crap they send you.

"I am sorry to disappoint you, but we can not provide any support for software that is used for the stealing of satellite signals. Otherwise, our official software as posted on our Web site is the best software for legitimate FTA users.

With that said, I will understand if you would prefer to use a receiver from another manufacturer."

Fortec

FORTEC SUCKS! BOYCOTT FORTEC

Bronze Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 17
you gotta be kiddin me what r u a moron? theres like every kind of support ya need here i have a fortec and when i got it i knew nothing but now im pretty good at mines running fine. if ya bother to get your azzz up off that sofa and stop feedin your face and read im sure with a little bit of smarts(thats if ya have any)you might learn how to fix it yourself. my 9yr old even edits his own channels so im sure u can do it. as for fortec themsevles its illeagle to sell or give support to steal sat. tv period!!

ROCKDOG
Unregistered guest
-JOHN KRATA-You are so right, I also got a fortec
lifetime ultra receiver and I didn't known nothing but I did what I read on threads and got
it working fine. I have n2 and the 281 patch and
it works fine. John I thing our friend needs to
read a little and if he can't read he needs to
go to night school or get his 6 year old kid to
show him!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 126
Pansat 2700A never has a problem

Fortec Sucks - AGREED
Unregistered guest
Did either John Kratz or Rockdog even read the "FORTEC SUCKS" post that they are flaming? You are the f@cking moron Kratz. Fortec has abandoned the Lifetime receivers ... period. You can tweak up the old pre-march Lifetime receivers by flashing them with Pansat 2300a software or modified software, but you are S.O.L. if you have a March Lifetime receiver. There is no software at this time that can be flashed to Fortec Lifetime March ... I have one ... and I HAVE got up my azz many times to try the other fixes available and they quite simply do not work. And Rockdog is more like "Rockdonkey" this guy isn't even talking about the ULTRA but like a hyper child on a Ritalin high you have to start talking about your Ultra (LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME AREN'T I SMART! EVERYONE! SEE HOW SMART I AM AND HOW DUMB THIS GUY IS!). Yes, the Ultra has an N2 fix available - for now -- but that is not at all what the FORTEC SUCKS GUY is asking about. Do your homework boys ... read the forums and shut your traps before flaming someone over a legit concern. If the Fortecsucks guy is pissed ... its because his receiver is useless except for true FTA at this time. And Mr. Kratz has the audacity to believe that Fortec or Pansat are not aware that 99.99 % of thier FTA receivers sold, which is almost all there sales, are to individuals that are going to put "N2 fixes" on them - guess what buddy ---> thats 3rd party software. So you two boys go back to LA LA LAND where you came from or read the posts ... evaluate them ... and offer a constructive solution to the Fortec Lifetime problem or quite simply STFU and stop wasting everyones time with your retarded uninformed posts. Neither of you are coders ... unless Kratz 9 year old brat is a coder or Rockdog (illiterate f uck) gets a 6 year old off his lap long enough to realize that you can read every forum on the internet and not find a solution to the mans dilemma. Not ALBAR.TK, NOT Future-FTA, Not Fortecfiles, Not DSSTester, not DSSRookie, not DSSevolution ... it's nowhere ... Pompus dickheads having the gall to flame a guy and stating that he doesn't know how to read, when neither of them read his post. If either of you have a websight that you can go to that will offer even one "up and running" N2 fix for the Fortec Lifetime march unit then give it to us. I'll bet the best either of you will offer is more idiotic flaming. Are you going to tell all the Blackbird, BOB box clone or other BB Clone owners they ought to "read more" and somehow an N2 fix will find its way to their receivers ... there numbers are large and guess what ... no fix for them either. It is obvious that there is no sense "battling wits with unarmed people" so tell us about your Fortec Lifetime march fix JOHN KRATZ or ROCKDOG >>> I won't hold my breath for a constructive reply.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
ok now i just bought a new one got it tuesday( brand new) i did just what i said and hey it works great. most of you people are just to lazy to read. it is a fortec lifetime (not ultra) and is a clone, everything i needed was on fta/central.cm if you bother reading some posts then maybe you wouldnt even be writing anything. btw yes its got all channels wide open and working great tyvm have a great day. p.s i dont care what anyone says fortecs the way to go

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
sry forgot something most kids have more computer skills and learn very quickly my son does edit his channels with channel master i showed him how to do it. some kids just have fathers who take there time to teach there kids some things they might need down the road. so when my son gets a job with a 6 figure income i can say i was a good dad

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
i did say the wrong website it was dsscentral.cm

ROCKDOG
Unregistered guest
This is rockdog., I don't know why you are so mad
and I don't care. You don't impress me with your
your big mouth. You might know how to talk the
talk more then I do, but whats your point with all the bull! All I said is that my lifetime ultra receiver is working fine. I got n2 hack of
the net and I used the 281 patch and it works fine. If this make you mad "so be it" I don't
care what you say smart azz. I told you that I was new to this and that I didn't known nothing
about the satellite systems, but if I can get my
lifteime ultra receiver working fine what is your
problem "SMART AZZ". Look to me that you are not
the expert that you think you are!!!!!!!! We have
alot of so called experts like you on this sight
and when the rubber hits the road we find out that they are good for nothing, You must be in the same league. I have wasted enought time with
you so get lost and stop being so mad. If you want you can come over to my house and I will be
glad to put the n2 hack in your lifetime ultra
receiver just so I can see what a expert like
you looks like! Have a "good day" and stop being
mad at the world.

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
JOHN KRATZ-U STUPID FU@KING JIRK...SOMEONE NEED
TO SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH...U ARE FULL
OF SHITSHIT THAT ITS RUNNING OUT OF
YOUR SHORTS...I BIT YOUR EYES ARE
BROWN TO AND THATS BECAUSE U ARE FULL
OFF SHITSHIT AND U ARE A PINT LOW AZZ
O....IF U WANT A FIGHT BRING IT ON
U LOW LIFE DIRT BAG.

U-HAVE-NO-SHAME-JOHN
Unregistered guest
John Rats Did your moma have any kids that lived!
If I were your moma I would have held my water and drowned you, you bag of crap!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
http://www.al7bar/.tk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17191 theres what ya need losers pre march nag2 bin so suck this bitchboy and btw i fu.cked your mom last night wow she stinks

RAT-eeeeeeee-TAT-TAT
Unregistered guest
JOHN kRATz-If they were giving out a prize for
being a stupid jirk u would win the
prize hands-down.
-----------Not only u have no class but u have no
SHAME....U talk like a moma boy...U
belong in a cave John rat....kizz my
azz go bye u stupid jirk. I bit u made
your moma cry!!!!!!!

Dirty Bird
Unregistered guest
Can't you guys answer a simple f-ing question without turning it into a b!tch fest? My god, there's enough ego in here to cover the planet. This is called a public forum, a place where peoples opinions will vary. It's amazing because I assume most of you are adults, which is sad. Every single post I read around here starts out with about 1 or 2 well thought out posts and shorty after becomes a I'm right, your wrong, no your stupid, no your stupid, I CAN USE CAPS AND YELL THROUGH MY KEYBOARD, shut up, no you shut up, bla bla bla. It just be nice to have questions answered for a change. Well I said my piece, carry on children.

NO-SHAME-DIRTY-NASTY-BIRD
Unregistered guest
-DIRTY BIRD-Who is your God????? Answer the
question???? And just maybe I can
help u!!!!!!!!! Also can u answer
without being nasty....u are full of
hate and u are very spite-full u
FU@K B_A_S_T_A_R_D. U act like one
so I will talk to U like U are one!

Unregistered guest
stfu u dumb f@ckers..i f@cked all ur moms last night .u f@cking n_i_g_g_e_r_s. dumb peices of shytt

(HE-HA-HE-HA-HE-HA-HE-HA-HE-HA
Unregistered guest
-U ARE A SORRY EXCUSE OF ANYKIND FOR A HUMAN!!
U may look like a human, but a very low class
azz o at that. U are the dumb fu@ker not us!!!!
And your moma must be like u a dirty O...Dose
she know who dad was because I understand that
u are a B_A_S_T_A_R_D....So fu@k off jirk...If
u come over to my house I will fu@k some brains
in your head...Moma O was fu@ked by all the
n_i_g_g_e_r_s in the hood....One of them could
be your DAD dick-head..So moma was "fu@keduall
n_i_g_g_e_r_s in the hood.....

I-LOVE-U-B1TCHBOY
Unregistered guest
-A u are right this jirk is a soory excuse of
anything....Like he said, He had it up his azz
many times....Thats good because I would love
to ram my dick all the way up your azz o and
make u bleed...U said u like it, then u will
like me...Iam getting a hard----on just thinking
of u...Iam going to make your azz sore....
(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He)

JOHNeeeeeeeeBASTARD
Unregistered guest
-JOHN-kRATz-u ARE A FU@KIN AZZ O...U ARE A
rateeeeeeeeeTit-Tit...Go back to
your cave RATeeeeeeeeeTit-Tit...
U want some dickeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Johneeeeeeeeee RateeeeeeeeeeTit-Tit.
PIG FACE----BAG EATER----DICKeeeeee
Licken good azz o.

Anonymous

SO...Ok Guys...I'm really "green".

Can I buy a FTA (pan sat or any other and hook to A BEV (Bell Expressvu...same as dishnetwork in the USA.) dish?. See...Told you I was green.

I have an old c/KU band receiver/antenna...but man they ugly!

(((((((((MR.AZZZ)))))))))
Unregistered guest
:GREEN:-Y don't you eat some shitshit and become
brown....U will find alot of crap on this
sight....First of all we have "useless"
Mable Leaf....Who thinks he knows
something but know NOTHING...Thin we have
Larry the COWARD who is a jirk...Also
MC the F_a_G_G_e_T who loves dick....And
also (LK-Thrill 1951-Largo-keys-Little
god who he loves to be called....All
are green and full of shitshit loke U
Mr.Green...
-My name is B1TCH-BOY and I "RULE THIS
SIGHT"....So get the fu@k off my sight
before I have to hurt U.....

Largo Key
Unregistered guest
Bitchboy...NOBODY is listening to you..U are ONLY talking to yourself...U are alone!....U rule ONLY your pea brain..

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 885
He's just a LOSER.

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
he was born retarded cus his momma had the siphilis
just ignore the poor basterd

S__U----C___K****IT
Unregistered guest
-PUNJAVI-DOO-U are full of Do-Do U shitshit pile.
U and Mable Leafeeeeeeeee are two
of a kind "USELESS THINGS"....
-LARGO KEY-fu@k off or I will get Kneerow after
your azz....And that PUNJAVI DOO your
moma loves my dick in her mouth...U
want some too!!!!!!!!!
U brown pile of dog shitshit........

THE-POOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOO-MAN
Unregistered guest
-He was born a brown "useless" pile of Mable
Leafeeeeeeee pig shitshit.....PUNJAVI-DO-DO
SHITeeeeeeeeeeee PILE OF MABLE LEAFeeeeeeee
SHITSHITeeeeeeeeee.....

LOST IN ORBIT .
Unregistered guest
Keep rolling around in the turd and you will grow big brains! Lots of fertilizer promotes excelerated growth. Good farming practices in America association says so. Really!

Bronze Member
Username: Max5wm

Post Number: 43
I just pooped out a new Fortec.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 127
Hello, this is Tim from Okay Krafts.

Yes, it is true, the new hack for Nagravision 2 is out, and working! Blacklist has cracked the code. All channels are now OPEN AND FREE!! Adult channels, free!! Pay Per View channels, free!!

If you need all the info you need to upgrade your fta receiver, from video how to's, to uploader software, to channel lists to download, to the new nagravision 2 fix, it has every software to get free channels from dish network.

This cd includes my email support if you need help in getting started, or have any question on installing.
If you need this cd, it will be available this week to pansat owners, it is discounted to $25.00. This is postage paid.

[link removed]

Bosox LK
Unregistered guest
Paypal sucks and is NOT safe to use..

www.paypalsucks.com

TIM IS A SCAM
Unregistered guest
Tim is a fuccccken scam....$25 for a CD of FTA software and docs...hahahah...SCAM SCAM SCAM...

FTACENTRAL.COMMM has everything you need...and it's all free.

TIM IS A SCAM
Unregistered guest
Tim is a fuccccken scam....$25 for a CD of FTA software and docs...hahahah...SCAM SCAM SCAM...

TIM IS A SCAM
Unregistered guest

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 137
why would someone pay $25.00 for info that can be obtained FREE at several sites
GO AWAY TIME WE DON'T NEED SCAMMERS HERE!!!

Anonymous

if you people dont stop this kind of talk this public web site will be shut off thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us