??DVR-vcr hook up w my cable dvr from mediacom??

Username: Kevinmb61

Valdosta, Ga Usa

Post Number: 3
I have a dual tuner motorla cable box from mediacom cable. I bought a pioneer DVR-RT500 recorder dvd-vcr combo recorder. The cable box (motorola DCT6412/2000)does NOT have a vcr or cable OUT screw in jack, only a cable in. It does have s-vidoe and reg. audio in & out jack hook up slots. I want my DVR able to utilize the one touch-vcr function for ease of recording, and yet be able to record from my saved shows on the cable box dvr also. Do I want my dvr/vcr combo box hooked up b4 or after the cable dvr box? & if so I am having problems getting picture part of my hook up. My cable box dvr looks like they purposely covered the outgoing cable jack to vcr ,,can I take off that cover and have both in & out cable antenna connection jacks or are they modified under the cover with no out to vcr jack?

Username: Lacey160

Post Number: 1
has anyone answered this question. All I see is the question, no responses. regarding DVR to VCr hookups

Santana
Unregistered guest
Copy this site it should have everything you guys need, it is a pain in the buttocks but be patient.
http://customersupport.tivo.com/knowbase/root/public/tv1022.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us