What happened to my TV Guide Plus?

Username: Zomby_woof

Boca Raton, FL USA

Post Number: 1
I have a Mitsubishi 1080 series 50" big screen TV. Guide Plus seems to have vanished. First, a few weeks ago I was starting to get "No Listing" for the program guide. It was gradually happening to more channels until I got "No Listing" for all of them. So I searched the internet for an answer and found this forum. I found out what to do. Set the zip code to 00000 and start again. It worked. I put back my zip and set it up again. Well I went away for a couple of days (last Thur, Fri) and returned on Sat. I pressed the "Guide" button and no response. That usually means there was a power outage and I would have to reset again. BUT, there was no outage. My microwave loses the time at the "drop of a hat". So went to the TV's Menu to reset it again. But now when I press the "Guide Plus" it doesn't got to the set-up. It just exits the menu as though the feature no longer exists. Has any one else had the same thing happen? Is Guide Plus a service that no longer exists? Or is there a fix? Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us