Be carefull dn wants your e-mail

e-mail scam
Unregistered guest
hey guys a friend of mine just got a e-mail from dicknet. he didnt tell me the whole thing but he helped out a guy by sending him a bin to his e-mail and next thing you know bam hes got mail. when i get to his house ill paste it in a forum. be carefull very carefull!!!!

Anonymous

DONOT REPLY TO ANY DICKNET EMAIL!!!!

B1TCH BOY-IS-NO-F*A*G*G*E*T
Unregistered guest
-HOW ABOUT CUNTeeeeeeeeeee E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!
Do u have some CUNTeeeeee E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!
I want two pounds worth of CUNTeeeee E-MAIL!!!!
Big cunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Small cunteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Fat cunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Black cunteeeeeeeeeeeeee
White cunteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pink cunteeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I FU@KS them all kinds of cunteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Steadyshot

Pittsburgh, PA

Post Number: 12
B1tch Boy sounds like some of the special needs guys from the halfway house I sometimes work at. Is that you Bobby T? Little Bubba? you bad boys get off the computer and let Jane out of the bathroom!!

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
I really need 2 lay off the anaI $sex my _ass muscles are toast I keep chiting my pants gone through a whole case of depends in that last week

B1tch loves boys.
Unregistered guest
Whats a matter B1TCH BOY did you get kicked out of all the P0RNO forums? A pediphile masterbating at his keyboard because he has no little kids around to make it with. You are one hurting individual B1TCH BOY. Did your mother breast feed you too long into your teens? Did you watch Daddy go to the washroom once to often and have an inferiority complex now? Are you a modern day internet flasher that shows up just to get a reaction from normal forum users and are unable to even get an erection? Oh, No B1tch Boy can use dirty words! Nothing remotely intelligent to say so just talk dirty so everyone can be reminded that scum like you, B1tch Boy, exist for the sole purpose of rising up from the trash long enough to annoy everyone before slithering back down to wherever you came from. SAD .... Very sad ...

LOW-LIIF-AZZ-WIPE
Unregistered guest
-U know alot about this shitshit....u and b1tch
boy must be one and the same!!!!!!!! Or u are
cut from the same shitshit pile that b1tch boy
is from!!!!!!!!!! So like u Iam jircking off
all over your face!!!!!!!!Because u look like
come to me........Yes Iam giving u the trash
back that u are talking u self-righteous son
of a s_l_u_t...so u to can go back in your hole
with bitchboy because u to azz o are both the
same, low life....