<B>DANGER:</B> Key Killer Cannels

Bronze Member
Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 21
DN has added five free channels to their line up. When tuned in they download keys wiping out your bin file. You will have to re-load your bin if you look at these channels.

Before the key killer was added a man came on to tell you that you were recieving an unauthorized signal but they could make you a legal customer with one phone call. They don't tell you that your FTA box would have to be confiscated.

DON"T view these channels.

Free 1 123
Free 3 196
Free 5 299
Free 6 308
Free 7 324

Gaylord Smith
Unregistered guest
thanks for the advice Fisherman !

How did you get to know this? When did Dicknet start doing it?

marion
Unregistered guest
I was flipping channels and accidentaly hit the 308 channel and my digiwave went nuts. where is a fix for this????? help me !!!

Bronze Member
Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 22
Her Marion, Sorry, dude. You'll have to rewrite your bin. I am currently using the latest BIN from Blacklist: X-85BL_050914_254_api(N)_2.bin on my Pansat 2500a.

Dicknet's latest ploy is vicious. You would think that he is tired of people stealing from him or something.

If you see your box start to "download info" change channels, quick. The current bins don't have autoroll so nothing good is going to happen, especially on these channels.

When autoroll becomes available again it will a different story but for now, play safe.

Angle
Unregistered guest
The Fisherman

The bin's still have autoroll for n1 channels and a few channels are still n1 so nuthin 2 worry about..

Red Tide :-(
Unregistered guest
People like fisherman should not post about stuff they are clueless about... DN does not have killer channels Fisherman has a $hity STB and a BL bin which is just as buggie..

DON'T POST UNLESS U HAVE or KNOW THE COMPLETE FACTS !!!

and yes the BL bin's do have autoroll for n1 Channels

Mighty Thor
Unregistered guest
When I initially hit these Pirate channels they started the autoroll on my Ultra and when it locked in the message tells me I am a pirate and that I can become a good person by subscribing. It also tells me that many channels are not available and that I should not waste my money on gimicks that will soon be rendered useless by their ECM procedures. Naturally I went to check to see if then unavailable channels are really gone. I think I am missing the spice channel, and maybe a couple of others on the list but that could just be a bad scan of one transponder. anyhow, most of the stuff they say is blocked is actually playing so I assume this is an old message left over from the Black Wednesday switch. Some one else said it would overright the bin file but that seems highly unlikely.

FSU Rulez !!
Unregistered guest
Fisherman

Bah ha ha ha

Your moron those are n1 channels thats why it wanted to download the keys.. I also have a Crapsat 2500 and everything worked fine after I let it download the keys..

You better stick to fishing

B1TCH BOY
Unregistered guest
I fried my pansat2500 I tried suitcase the B1tch after a night of working... I had a come soaked azzhole
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us