The future of plastic!!nagra 2 c

cosmephulanito
Unregistered guest
with all the fuss about the fta's bins and their ability to watch nagra 2 channels, does anyone know something about the future of plastics aka 102-102-103 rom cards and the dish receivers, nagraedit5 or anything similar. cause i dont want to spend another 1xx dollars buyong another receiver when a a yellow card is sold at 60 dollars. can anyone shed some light on this topic.

monte_pulciano
Unregistered guest
more like 600.00

101guy
Unregistered guest
please take a break from ftas and help plastic guys like me and cosme

Anonymous

You will be able to program your own 101 card in 2 to 6 weeks once it released public if you dont like fta

101guy
Unregistered guest
its not that i dont like it, is just that for the time being i dont have a receiver and new ones are expensive.

Anonymous

grab a dish receiver as soon as you can if you like plastic because they will go up.

Anonymous

grab a dish receiver as soon as you can if you like plastic because they will go up.

101guy
Unregistered guest
i have one already , i dont have fta

cosmephulanito
Unregistered guest
PLEASE SAY SOMETHING CONCRETE!!

Anonymous

Hey cosmephilanito there are no guarantees. If you're looking some kind of thing solid you're hard press to find any. If you're worried about spend money i would suggest looking into fta. Also the only diff for some people is the epg so keep that in mind.

cosmeguy
Unregistered guest
i am just asking for some info from rumors or something like that, the place to write it is this thread. jeje

Bronze Member
Username: Elcreative

Post Number: 11
I have a fully open 102 card and a 301 reciever but the receiver prompts me to call dish to activate it since it is not the original card. Anyone know what I need to do to bypass that step?

my2dollars
Unregistered guest
fta is the way to go now. it has been going down a lot because of upgrades, but new files are keeping up very steady. Once it's settled you won't have to worry about it going down that frequent anymore. There are millions of people out there using FTA and stealing signal from Dish and Cable. There are millions of hackers constantly hacking to get those signals everyday. There are no software on earth that's unhackable. So think of it, no more hackers, then no more FTA, and how in the world are they gonna do that. think realisticly and forget those bad rumors.

Just like before sept. 1 of this year, rumors says dark day will be sept. 1 when DISHNetwork complete there rollout of Nag2, because NAG2 encryption schemes are impossible to crack, and all FTA boxes will be useless. Look what happen now, we got more channels cracked open more than before within 2 days after the rollout.

another2dollars
Unregistered guest
FTA boxes are legall to use, but the crack software is illegal. So using the crack software on your FTA is not illegal. it's the people who produce the software is illegal. So what the hell am i worry.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
FTA is the way to go!...The N2 keys which po*rn etc were on, are now on ALL Dishnet channels..up and running as of today. Thats why U should get an inexpensive FTA...I said this before...This alleged N2 hack is definitely a temporary hack and not a real hack,...we have no way to get the N2 keys like we did the N1 keys..but its just a matter of updating bins until the definite hack is here.

ThiIl1951
Unregistered guest
All the info you need is here : www.gat-s.biz

lk
Unregistered guest
Thrill-1951 is lk what a crack of shitshit

dvbman o man
Unregistered guest
which dvb card should i buy

plastic man
Unregistered guest
please advice on the future of plastic guys

Anonymous

you will see it soon as www.rom10x.com

Home of the freeware plastic fix

plastic man
Unregistered guest
that page is empty no info in forums please advice

Anonymous

I said it was coming soon... Just keep your eyes open on that site...

Anonymous

you have to sign up as a member to read the forums at www.rom10x.com

It's free

kkk222
Unregistered guest
there are no software on earth that's unhackable?????????? where is directv my2dollars
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us