Help me PLease

Username: Vickas

Post Number: 2
Can't load the new bin into my pansat 2500. Keep getting write faild ER1. What i am doing wrong? Help me....using blacklist STB updater

Anonymous

Very possible you have the wrong cable, if not make sure your computer is set to com port #1 or you'll get this message as well. Also turn the box switch off on the back, then on and start the download before you see the third - - -the box should start counting 1-100 if it's loading. I hate Pansats they can give you fits when loading!

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 25
From other site..tigajoe said to be sure to do the following. I forgot step 1 and it said failed error.
step 1- while receiver is still set up...hit menu button and restore the pansat2500 to factory settings
step2 - iused the original 2500 loader not Bl and flashed it with the original factory bin 222 . And then Tigajoe said do it again and I did.
step3..then flash with new bin..iused the slow 253 version and I'm up and running for almost 2 days.

Username: Vickas

Post Number: 4
i tried everything and on different PC but still nothing. What next? Please help me

Username: Sealove

Seadrift, Tx Calhoun

Post Number: 3
neen help with lava 2600

Bronze Member
Username: Ping_me

Post Number: 21
Looks like jtag

Anonymous

to vic kasende you must completely unzip the
file before loading. I had the same problem,just
resolved it last night. Good luck

Anonymous

vic..

i had this problem for the longest time. my mistake was I bought the wrong cable. make sure it is straight thru cable with female connectors on both end. even if you can't find, u will usually find one with male to female. just add a gender changer. also make sure you got the right com port.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us