El Paso, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
It took me 3 days to solve the problem.

Username: Nozzall

Post Number: 5
so whats the fix, what bin did you use?

Pansat2500_user
Unregistered guest
I have found out today the reason I could not update my Pansat 2500A was because I was using a wrong cable. Finally I took it to a guy who uploded the bin for me. He told me to do a scan and the channels should be thre. However, I am only getting the free channels not the encrypted ones. Before you suggest anything. let me tell you I made sure I did not scan only "FTA" but "ALL" chanels under antenna setup. Is there anything else I am missing..

what is "default key" and "Key Emulation" mean? right now I am doing a blind scan

Anonymous

use emu

cheynemitt
Unregistered guest
how do i get a new bin

Username: Annedave1972

Help.there's a fight tonight and there's no signal and no pay per view channels are showing.help???????

Username: Spvietboiz

HI CAN SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH PANSAT 2500A DONT KNOW Y I CANT UPLOAD BIN FILE TO MY PANSAT EVERYTIME I UPLOAD IS SAY WRITE FAIL ER1 PLEASE HELP ME

Username: Dmr69

USA

Post Number: 3
Hung, Try uploading your factory bin. If sucessful, then try to load fix.

Username: Spvietboiz

Post Number: 2
DAVE TESTER THANK FOR HELPING ME DO U KNOE PANSAT 2500A WHICH FILE BIN IS FACTOR AINT THIS FILE X-8500_040824_233_api(N) ALSO WHEN UPLOAD IT DO IHAVE TO TURN THE RECIVER ON IN THE BACK AND IN THE FRONT IS OFF RITE PLEASE HELP ME DAVE TESTER OR ANYONE THANKX ALOT

pirogi
Unregistered guest
hey dave what is the factory bin for a fortec ultramar 2005

pirogi
Unregistered guest
hey dave what is the factory bin for a fortec ultramar 2005
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us