Is p4toys . com for real?

tinaishere
Unregistered guest
hey peeps,

I just wanted to see what everyone thought of p4toys . com and if they were for real?

Before I sink $300 into their service I want to be 100% sure that I will get what is promised.

I would appreicate everyones comments

thanks a whole lot!
tina

tinajustleft
Unregistered guest
noooooooooo lol

Username: Adel88

Post Number: 1
I have been a member with p4toys dot com for 2 weeks now and have had no problems yet tina.

It seems that some people have issues and others don't, they have a great members area with a forum and live chat for users to share experiences. I will keep everyone posted in a month from now on my time with p4toys

adel

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 273
Tina don't listen to anyone trying to sell you p4/p5/d1 DTV fix it is a scam you will loose your money. Lots of people have been scamed by these people goto satscam dot com and read about it. Remember DTV hacking is dead GAME OVER

P4 Toys are scammers
Unregistered guest
they are on the scammers to be aware of site

Username: Texasholdemkid

Post Number: 8
colin...

what you been smokin? I'm a member with p4toys and been watching tv for the past 9 days with no problems. Satscams isn't always right, p4toys has a message posted in the forum saying that they are just "claiming" that they are scammers because they did not issue them a free loader and support like they asked for and automatically considered them scammers. Satscams does not actually purchase and test every unit, look up p4toys on satscams and theres only like 2 posts about them and nothing else which makes me wonder if they have acutally did their homework or they are just assuming.

if you want your dtv up then signup with p4toys dot com .. if not then dont and stick to cable to be honest i couldn't care less

peace...

the texas hold'em king@!

Unregistered guest
nicely put Texas Kid!

I never thought about it that way but it's true satscams only speculates on their decisions rather than investigate, had they investigated they would have more than 2 posts in the forum on p4toys. I think I will investing some money into p4toys, can you perhaps send me the link for their VideoGuard 1.2 software, If not no sweat. When I signup and get my username I will give you a shout in the members area, until then take care.

Anonymous

Nestle1971
Unregistered guest
i have been a member for 2 weeks with no interuptions.

the more people that think its a scam the better for us since the scripts won't go down as fast

lol

Unregistered guest
I thought they were scammers also and decided to give them a try and have had my DirecTV up since, the only thing is sometimes the ppv goes black for 3-5 seconds but besides that the adult channels, sports, movie channels and locals are all running fine.

Username: Texasholdemkid

Post Number: 9
staright up guys I have no reason to lie...everything is currently up and running..

if anyone doesnt believe me that my stuff from p4toys dot com work they can meet with me in person if they live in the dallas area..

if so post and we can make arranagements..

texas kid

luvin420
Unregistered guest
we take your word Texas Kid but just have to do some more homework and save a little cash, I will be placing an order sunday night so I should see you in the members area in the near future.. do you get a username instantly once you signup or how does it work?

look out for username: luvin420
(or something simular)

thanks a lot

luvin420

jay for real
Unregistered guest
I am in dallas I would like to meet

Texas Holdem SUCKS
Unregistered guest
Notice how there is no response from TexasP4Bitch
Hes full of sh!t.
Why would there be only one company out there with a working hack?

Username: P_k

L.A, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 6
texas holdem kids how long you receive the loader ? i order the loader for 12 days age . i don't receive yet, how long takes sip to ca u.s. ?

Clulessly
Unregistered guest
Polk, guy, com'on, dude, you can't be that stupid. You threw your money away. Accept it and move on.

one of the stupid people
Unregistered guest
They are big time scammers. They only reply your email before you paid them, once you paid no email would be answered.

Warthog
Unregistered guest
fcuking retards in here...they are fcuking scammers, no if ands or buts about it...it's the same azzhole posting all this shiite, just different handles....go ahead and give these fcuking scums your money...I don't really care, fcuking fruitcakes..ROTF

L.A, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 8
they are SCAM. i order the loader 15 days age .they tell me i sand them money by W.U . then they sand me track no. but i never receive the track no. after 12 days i go live help ask them why take so long ship to me . they tell me was delay . they just ship to me at the morning. you should receive by tomorrow . today 21/9 15 days . i still not receive no thing yet. i go the live help ask them . they ask what's my name . i tell they my name . they don't answer me any more. . SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Mtc2260

Post Number: 5
Polk Kuy---
I am in the same boat as you---I guess I am one of the stupid people.

HOWEVER---don't just sit back and do nothing about it. Be proactive and file complaints. Don't be worried about you getting in trouble for buying something you're not--1) you never got it and 2) You just thought it was a computer loader

I have filed 2 complaints---1 with the IFCC and the other one with Internet Fraud [org]

If the right eyes are reading this, I HIGHLY suggest you send the money back to the people you scammed. The Feds are going to be on your rear end like flies on stink--and I hope you like bars--that's prison bars. You'll be someone's tooshie boy.

P4toys dot com better close shop
Unregistered guest
I'm going to do the same thing. I also sent DTV an email letting them know about this website. These fcuking azzholes have to be stopped. If they where smart they would take that scamming webpage now before I take the ultimate measure

Smot
Unregistered guest
So you told DTV you got scammed outta their pirated satellite signal? Let us know how that turns out.

L.A, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 9
i will do same thing too. any body knows RCMP web site ? i going report to them too. because p4 toys in canada. FBI can't doing not thing .

P4toys dot com better close shop
Unregistered guest
I didn't get scammed...I just emailed them saying that they where supposedly selling DTV equipment for piracy. DTV also works closely with the RCMP. That was my ultimate measure by the way....I have a relative that is RCMP...I'll have to send him an email and he can take it from there..

A_Simple_Con
Unregistered guest
It is a well know fact among con artists that the easiest mark to steal from is the guy you just con'd. P4Toys will move on in a few weeks under a new name, but I can assure you -- everyone who sent P4Toys money via Western Union will be contacted by the "new" website with an even greater offer.
Please learn, and don't fall for this a second time.

P4Toys closed shop
Unregistered guest
hahaha...we did it guys, the fcuking scammers website is gone. Let's go after some more scammers. Anyone know any other websites?

Username: Mtc2260

Post Number: 6
No--they're website is still up.
RCMP is a good idea--however IFCC is the Fed Gov here, and if you file a complaint, they do have an international section.
You also can not get into trouble for attempting to purchase something that doesn't exist anyway. It could be just an add on to the computer and you thought it was for the cards that go into your camera. A relative told you about the site.
You have to have actually made the transaction and have it working. [How do you think they are able to sell FTA boxes?]
Anyway--I hope justice prevails--if anyone has luck on their end with the RCMP, let me know. I do have an address [probably fake---but the name has to be real in order for the person to pick up $ at WU]
I'll just have to suffer a bit of over time at work and do some over time to make up for my loss....
NO TOLERANCE FOR SCAMMERS

P4toys is shut down
Unregistered guest
The website is NOT up anymore...www dot p4toys dot com. Their account has been suspended, if they open under a different domain, I will do the same thing I did for this one...fcuking scammers, hope I could meet them face to face...

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Unregistered guest
Internet Crime Complaint Center

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet Crime Complaint Center
http://www.ic3.gov/

After the new P4toys website
Unregistered guest
that won't do fcuke all...you have to inform DTV about the webpage, and also the Domain Host...send them an email telling them that they are selling illegal equipment and scamming people....it's the only way

Bronze Member

L.A, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 11
DTV can't do not thing about them. did anyone order something receive form them ?

HappyCamper
Unregistered guest
Great news! P4toys is back up and in business.

Bend-Over
Unregistered guest
99.9% uptime guarantee. Can't ask for it any deeper than that.

P4 Site is not working...
Unregistered guest
Their site does not work at all, try clicking on something you f^cking idiot. Camper is full of sh!t.

Username: New2satellite

Post Number: 2
NOTHING on their page works....kinda makes you wonder about their other stuff!

take my money, please
Unregistered guest
"Trust me! I've been a happy customer for... 2 days!"

idiots.

anyone who reads this and still gets scammed deserves it.

HappyCamper
Unregistered guest
They provide you with a working email address, in case you want to order their products before they get their website up and fully operational.

PierreB
Unregistered guest
I don't know about the services p4toys provides but they did rip our old web site, http://www.lehost.net/oldlehost/ So, I don't call them legit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us