There is ONE good thing about this........

fx
Unregistered guest
All of Vin's incoherent and incorrect ramblings have been wiped clean. Naturally the downside is that all the quality information made by other posters seems to be unavailable.

xvxvxvx

Unregistered guest
i have an rca truflat tv with guide plus... my question is simple... i forgot the parental code and am wondering if there is a way to over ride it... i can't get the damned cable i payed good money for to work on it cuz the only channels i can now get since i moved to this house is 3 and 45...

Username: Bentley24

Post Number: 1
I've got a large Mitsubishi TV about ten years old, and suddenly it won't play/accept cable - just static. I tried screwing the cable into another small tv, works fine. Somehow the coax input doesn't seem to be reading the cable signal anymore. Any thoughts?
Thanks...

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1620
Some TVs lose the channels when there's a power loss. In the setup menus, set the cable/antenna to cable and autoprogram the channels. If that doesn't work unplug it for a few minutes and try again. If that doesn't work, the tuner is probably gone. Use the tuner in a VCR and connect to the TV with RCAs.

Silver Member
Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 261
"All of Vin's incoherent and incorrect ramblings have been wiped clean."

Hearing voices again? :-)

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 451
i have an rca truflat tv with guide plus... my question is simple... i forgot the parental code and am wondering if there is a way to over ride it... i can't get the damned cable i payed good money for to work on it cuz the only channels i can now get since i moved to this house is 3 and 45...

amanda whitebird:
Maybe the 'rents have good reason to limit you to 2 channels.

Username: Bentley24

Post Number: 2
RE: Mistubishi rejects cable... Thanks for the suggestions David. I tried everything you mentioned and still nothing is working. Unfluctuating static, no matter what... Unplug. Reset chanels. No signal from RCA or Coax lines through VCR or directly into TV. Any more suggestions? I have an event coming up where I need to use this largescreen TV. Thanks again...

Unregistered guest
I must be odd in the fact I like my RCA television, but in the last three weeks, my Guide PLUS has stopped working. I would like to know if anyone knows fo something I can do to reinstate the service?

Please e-mail to me...
dalesley@velocenet.net

amanda whitebird
Unregistered guest
um maybe i'm a mother of three, and maybe somehow i knew something juvinile would come of this

Silver Member
Username: Vindsl

Post Number: 276
LoL! Then again, maybe you're just another fx prosopopeia talking to itself... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us