Card Sharing, the future

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 118
Card Sharing,

This is where someone with 2 recievers has 1 legit subscription card in 1 reciever but wants to view the same channels on both recievers but only having 1 card so they have to link up the 2 recievers so the reciever without a card slot or legit card can use the card on the reciever that has the legit card in.

So the way to do this is network the recievers via ethernet and there is software on box's like the dreambox that allow you to put in an ip, user/pass and connect the reciever that is sharing a legit card.

But with the FTA units they dont have a ethernet port BUT they do have a serial connection.

SO... being more complex but it can be done we are creating software that will allow the reciever to connect to the computer via the serial port, then the software will have the functions like the dreambox to enable the card sharing.

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 119
But Card Sharing, Is The Future For FTA, As Providers Could Easily Change To A Further Advanced Encryption That Is So Well Legally Protected & Has Not Yet Been Broken & Probably Never Will Be As They Can With Ease Change How There System Works.

So FTA Card Sharing Will Become The Only Option.

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
no shiite sherlock...you're a fcuking smart one eh...

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 823
I told you this back in april where have you been stupid.

ecoustics brat pack
Unregistered guest
well it took us a long while but now we believe you
Maple Leaf.......
sorry we bashed you and laughed at you .........
but it was becouse we believed LK.............

but not anymore.

will you please forgive us....?

pleae?

ebp
Unregistered guest
please???????? :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

gertrude
Unregistered guest
LK never said it didn't work,he only said it wasn't a hack or free.

The Game
Unregistered guest
WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE MY FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA BACK UP AND RUNNING, ALL CHANNELS....INCLUDING EVERY P0RNO CHANNEL, I WAS REALLY WORRIED THERE BUT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE ALL GOOD NOW :-)

wally's boy
Unregistered guest
LK said it was real expesive----- like 40 bucks a month !!!!!
so thats alot of cash for us working stiff azzes

wally world
Unregistered guest
Both Maple Leaf and LK said it was $40 a month,after LK jumped on Maple for implying it was free.Maple Leaf said he uses card sharing.LK doesn't, he suggested sharing a DTV sub instead for about $20-25 each month that can never go down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 826
Yes but on the dream box you get all xxx and ppv too. You don't on dtv unless you pay for them.

Iarry
Unregistered guest
hey dummies.........

I have a cooIsat with all open P0RN & PPV

.....and I pay........... $0.00

LK
Unregistered guest
DB is no deal at all...its expensive machine..its expensive monthly...its hard to program..its needs your IP ...I'd rather use an inexpensive FTA with easy programming and my IP safe and pay NO monthly fee, or share a legit sub with DTV...screw that DB

BBBBBBBB
Unregistered guest
DB is no deal at all...its expensive machine..its expensive monthly...its hard to program..its needs your IP ...I'd rather use an inexpensive FTA with easy programming and my IP safe and pay NO monthly fee, or share a legit sub with DTV...screw that DB

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
Good. You could not program one. I'm sure LOL

Warthog
Unregistered guest
LK is a stupid fcuking retard...the dreambox is a piece of cake to program...if you had half a fcuking brain maybe you would figure that out...oh and by the way...my Ip is perfectaly safe too you fcuking fruitcake..

B1TCHBOY
Unregistered guest
GAME-U have shitshit going on in your shorts
that about all u have.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us