Nagra 2, Channels Gone?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 117
Nagra 2, Channels Gone?
Once the N2 stream completly changes over, NO FTA unit will work. The reason they where working recently is because coders for one, where leaked the RSA keys, and 2, they where able to find a way to get channel authorization which they wont be able to do once the switch is 100% done.. So, the future unfortunatly is Card Sharing...

So help us by donating or becoming a ViP member so we can implement card sharing into these FTA Units!

Dont believe me? Ask else where, Card Sharing will be the only way.

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 69
where

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
you're a fcuking retard...like I would give my harded earned money to a bunch of fcuking crooks who are out to scam people...the only thing I'm donating to is my beer fund...you fcuking fa99ot fruitcakes...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 120
As you have read here first, Dish has pulled the plug on all Nagra 2 testing. This proves the theory that keys were leaked and that to this date no real nagra 2 hack exists. Save your money and wait until somting proven has been released and as always we will provide you with the most up to date information so you will make the right decision. Do not rush to buy any quick fixes! Just remember, if dave decided to turn on the P3 stream for a week and somone got emu running, it would not mean that P4 had been compromised, so once again be very careful with your FTA dollars.

Bronze Member
Username: Moncadahobart

Hobart, Ind. U.s

Post Number: 12
What up LK/CHI.town

fsfta
Unregistered guest
www.fsfta.com nag 2 fix po rn works. this file is free at www.fsfta.com

v137
Unregistered guest
Hey LK (warning thinking may fry your LK clone), Vibr8tor, and any others with constructive input...

First of all, I'm just an encryption junky (one of the very few just trying to learn something before I die); and as such, I really don't know much about the technology. I've been haunting this board for a few months now, and my interest got peaked in the last few weeks because, well, N2 is cool.

That said, many are now starting to say that the FTA hack is 'finished' with the switch to N2. I must admit, when I started looking into N2, I thought it would be at least a year before N2 was hacked on any FTA box (ok, so whether it is a hack or trick is still under debate; but I digress...).

I think the last two weeks, however, have proven that FTA units are technologically capable, in principle at least, of decoding the N2 stream. Now, I understand that N2 switches some commands around, and encrypts a few control words, the 'house of mirrors'. But, ultimately, the 101 has been comprimised, and it is an N2 based device -- so doesn't it stand to reason that those words are now vulnerable? In other words, maybe someone dumps the keys from their 101 to the net -- and autorolls are a thing of the past -- at worst. I submit that the new N2 bin released today is probably just that -- a 101's guts spilled all over the net...

I simply have trouble believing that missing keys alone will bring down the evil empire that FTA has become. For N2 to be hacked, in my view, a minimum of a year ahead of when they probably should've been able to; well, I just don't put anything past anybody in this dirty business.

Like I said, I'm just an encryption junky; I'm not cheering any horse here. But I'm looking at the facts, blurry as they are, and I'm not seeing the fundamental flaw that will halt FTA use in the future. Or, maybe I'm Dave (just kidding) -- either way...

Oh, and since no post here is complete without some juvenile vitriol: anybody who says that they're going to a 102 stream, "so there!" is an idiot.

my2cents
Unregistered guest
look here people, look at the bright side, hackers all around the world already got the whole freeakin Nag2 algorithm in there hands. When microsoft came out with 1024bit encryption, they got hacked within 24hrs. Nag2 is only at 768bit. Do you think that's gonna take a year or so to break it....get real. FTA is the growing evil empire for the poor. If them big satellite and cable companies are making millions to billions, the poor is only taking there pocket changes...long live FTA.

v137
Unregistered guest
Hey my2cents,

Actually, yeah; a year if ever (keep in mind, I was speaking of my opinion say, back in August).

Simply from a computational standpoint, "only 768bit" is, well: unbreakable, unthinkable, and just plain overkill for streaming video. Since N1 was relatively understood, I thought maybe a year of glitching 101's into telling their secrets may get the job done; probably never if they deactivated all 101 receivers before the hackers had their way with them.

I'm enjoying the ride, because this is a textbook case of the perfect product, the gold standard, Nagra2, being KO'd early in the first round by a little old fashioned corporate espionage. I wonder how many disgruntled Dave employees there will have to be before Charlie is able to return the favor? P4 on a FTA? Why not? N2 is better!

Anyway, I'm interested to hear what the naysayers have to say about it. Right now, N2 is hacked -- the latest bin appears to use N2 keys, not N1 keys. Where did they come from? If it's a Charlie employee, that's one thing. If they came from a 101... Yikes, and watch out!

Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 7
can i whach on my fortec star ultra ppv chenals
i update me resiver with bin 280 and nothing change
i need help
my msn deckoboy@msn.com
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help