New Bin out. Testing as we speak. Working so far.

Username: Intensefactor

Post Number: 6
http://www.future-fta. com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283

Remove the space between .com. Im testing it so far and its been working. Im fairly positive i have a clone pansat. It doesnt even have a manufacture date. So, if you want to test do at your own risk. I will post later if my pansat crashes.

Wanker
Unregistered guest
Fortec has 281 fix, dunno bout Pansat, I heard nuthin here so far

..your link requires you to register btw... I hardly think Blacklist supports it too, short of their pirating his files like everywhere else...

The guy offering the file calls it slow-ecm, if you can jtag, test away, otherwise wait.

...patience is a virtue, some one hit the jackpot getting into N2... 48 hours to get the fix... 48 hours for Charlie to defeat it

...things are heating up, this is for sure, yup, yup

...now to just master a stable fix for those of us patient enough not to burn up boxes in anticipation

Anonymous

where can the fortec fix be found?? Please post!

Username: Intensefactor

Post Number: 7
this bin is not stable at all. it keeps freezing channels and the quality rate keeps moving up and down. its not stable at all. I recommend do not use this bin. Wait...

Anonymous

where can the fortec fix be found?? Please post

Anonymous

where can the Fortec Lifetime Ultra fix be found?? Please post
T K

Anonymous

MY Fortec Lifetime Ultra IS DOWN????????????? PLZ HELP PLZ
T K

fatbert
Unregistered guest
Wuts up anonymous whats the problem ur box wont turn on or nagra 2 isnt working what exactly do u mean ur box is down

fatbert
Unregistered guest
hey johnny that site u gave me dosent work page cannot be displayed

k9999
Unregistered guest
My Fortec Lifetime Ultra is down too. No power up, no light at all. After I loaded n2 bin file on my reveiver. Seems like the reveiver is dead. It's there is a program to bring it back to life? Please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us