Keys??????

Anonymous

Does anyone have the latest code & keys?????

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 42
cant you read

Anonymous

I lost a lot of stations today. I put in the so called new code & keys, now I have NOTHING. Is the latest code 00 or 01. Is the first set FA or FB. Is the next to the last set 5B or 58.

Anonymous

The only sration I have now is NASA. Does anyone have the latest keys for N1?

N.F.L.D
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me what the code password
to get into to change the keys because I forgot
the numbers!!!!was it 6686!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have
being using autoroll to long!!!!!!!!
Thank you

Eclipse
Unregistered guest
Code is 1668

N1 keys????
Unregistered guest
You are trying to change N1 keys??? This key change is for N2 which receivers aren't able to change. It will be a new bin file to correct this.

LK
Unregistered guest
Cannot write a bin without the keys or access to the keys..and the coders don't have any way to get the N2 keys ....and this alogrithm story is pure BS to buy time for the coders who don't have a clue what to do now...sorry,but I believe FTA and N2 are dead in the water..Plastic is the future..

I warned U all that this was very possibly just a temp workaround..don't hold your breath for a fix!

Anonymous

Tengo un pasant 2500a y el cable DB9 hembra a hembra para conectarlo a mi PC, necesito saber si hay algun programa para introducir las claves para ver DISH.

Gracias

LK is a reeetard
Unregistered guest
"sorry,but I believe FTA and N2 are dead in the water..Plastic is the future.."

I beleive you don't know what the f* ck you're talking about. Its all back and p0rn is there also.

dikmanluv
Unregistered guest
I shouldn't have listen to LK. because of him I sold my pansat2700 for 50$. atleast i got my fortec working.

LK Spy
Unregistered guest
LK I think you are fu**ing Charlie spy. All your posts in every threat are negative. Its about time you back off and stop talking sh*t if you want to continue putting post in here.

Anonymous

hey dicmanluv sorry to hear what that u sold your pansat 2700a for $50. lmfao!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us