CAUTION...Virus in FTA File...

LK
Unregistered guest
C&P

A intentional virus is being posted on various sites, mostly public, but it will filter into the private sites. The current file name is: Blacklist Pansat Por*n Repair Kit.zip This is not a Blacklist released file!!!
If you see this posted here or on any other site, DELETE immeadiatly! It was posted by member at a public site, member says that his account was hacked, and he did not upload it. Admins are investigating it.... when and if I find out more I will post it.

Dennin
Unregistered guest
I have what is to the best of my knowledge a Pansat 2500A, not a clone. Clear coating on the outside of the reciever, a 4G4 sticker on the back, rounded cooling vents on top etc. etc. I open the reciever to check the chip numbers and the largest chip is the STi5518BQC, but the other chip is a
M29W800DB
70NB X
5BSOA
040B
SINGAPORE ,,,, has anyone heard of this chip, the number doesn't seem to be shown in any of the threads I've read. Will the unit fry or will it be O.K. ?????

LK
Unregistered guest
Dennin....What does this have to do with the subject...NOTHING...how about posting in the appropriate related thread!...there are numerous threads here about the chips...thats why we have different subjects and threads here,to try and keep things together in order so people can easily find their answers..common sense goes along ways!

Dennin
Unregistered guest
Never mind then.

How do they know it is a virus, can't it be bacterial?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us