Multi-region code for LG DR7400

Anonymous

Please can anyone help me i am desperate to unlock my dvd recorder make LG. Model DR7400
Please help me.

Anonymous

Hi it is regerding LG DR7400 which is locked for region2 want to unlock for region5 or region free this was given to me as a gift but could not use it.

I am waiting for the reply from you briliant guys tell me how to retrive the answers if any one of you have posted is it on the same site or another one if so tell me how to open that site will apriciate

Anonymous

I have also been looking for a code to unlock my LG dr7400. Have you been given any tips? If you have, I would be very thankful if you could let me know.
Thanks

Username: Bajangal61

Oslo, Oslo Norway

Post Number: 1
Try this: Power on. Eject the disk tray. Press '0' seven times. Press the key for the region you require 0-6 (1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, 0 for all/multiregion). Press 'PAUSE' to save settings.

Anonymous

Did that work?

Anonymous

worked for me thanks

Gareth Parfitt
Unregistered guest
Sorry been looking at this player and was wondering what all this means?
DVD-video, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, VCD, SVCD, audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD and JPEG picture CD playback compatible.
DVD+R and DVD+RW recording capability.

Thanks in advance

Gareth Parfitt
Unregistered guest
Sorry been looking at this player and was wondering what all this means?
DVD-video, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, VCD, SVCD, audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD and JPEG picture CD playback compatible.
DVD+R and DVD+RW recording capability.
I am assuming its a complex way of saying will play anything but only records in + format.
Thanks in advance

Anonymous

need LG, DR7400 manual in english be very greatful

Unregistered guest
Hi
does any body know how to remove the write protect signal, iam recording some home movies, I have tryed the DVD red Pro
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us