Dishnet Help, Plaese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Fireguy951

Post Number: 1
Sorry guys and gals, i'm new here, been reading your posts for awhile and unfortunately i know very little about my dnet system, kinda lost track after direct left, i;m still 100% down with my system amd i just want to get it back, can anyone help me figure out what i need to buy, do or where i can get up and running again. i live in canada and would love someone to give me a hand. thanks so much.

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 29
What system are you talking about or are you thinking about buying FTA

Post Number: 2
I HAVE A BEV RECVR CHANGED TO ACCEPT DISHNET AND THE CARD IS NOW DOWN AND I HEAR I NEED A NEW CARD AND PROGRAM BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START TO GET THIS AGAIN, I HEAR THAT THE FTA STUFF IS GOING TO BE GONE AS WELL TOO SO I DON'T THINK THAT'S AN OPTION SEEING HOW I AM ALREADY SET UP WITH DISH. ANY WORDS OF WISDOM?

Bronze Member
Username: Jdq

Post Number: 32
I have friends with your setup and there not running ,FTA is here to stay where did you here it would be gone
I hear cards would be later as it is easier to write a file for FTA

Post Number: 3
just been the chat i've heard around i guess
i've got someone here that says to buy a dreambox, guess it hooks up to a server or something, what would you recomend i do and any idea of costs, products and availability and how do i and how often would i have to reprogram fta? thanks so much

Anonymous

go check out www.rom10x.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us