2700A flashing & key code mystery

Unregistered guest
Call me ignorant... (and I'm sure someone out there will, trying to be cute) HOWEVER, I just bought a 2700A, and flashed it using the GTR.exe & .bin files from the PansatUSA web site. {GTRom Loader v3[1].35 [pansat2700A] & Pansat 2700A_050826_104_api(N)} and loaded {Loonee_110-119} for a channel listing...... It didn't work when I plugged it back into the antenna and TV. Still mostly scrambled channels.... So I read 30+ threads trying to #1 find out how to load key codes and #2 learn why the Echo 7 has a 95% signal & quality with the factory presets, and half that with the Pansat flash etc,etc,etc.

AAARGH !! This is driving me crazy. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK THE "ROSETTA STONE" MYSTERY, AND SOLVE THIS DILEMMA...

Thanks, L.

Anonymous

frust L i too am very new but have read back posts for months and learned alot, i'm not gonna type all the instructions but i'll search for dated posts and get back to you

Anonymous

get the bin file called X-87BL_050901_114_api.bin. Put this bin on your pansat with a current Blacklist loader which can also be found on these sites. You need to hook it up to your computer with the cable that hopefully came with the unit in order to put the bin file on there. After that just hook it back up to the dish and tv then go into the the menu and scan for channels. Now you have NAG1&2 up and running. keys are posted as of 8/26 ,
enter in parental controls second password 0000,
goto nagravision, dishnet, enter keys w/remote.
hope this helps, it was more than i got in the beginning, good luck FRUSTRATED L.

Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 7
keys posted anonymously 9/08/05, 8:53pm
goto message board/dss/satellite/ way down to dishnetwork keys and looknfor anon 9/8/05 8:53pm

Anonymous

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

lahibnerpe o5
Unregistered guest
all the help should be here frustrated L

Ship2Shore
Unregistered guest
Gawd I love this site it's like the smell of napalm in the morning..

Blind leading the Blind...

ugotta better way?
Unregistered guest
doesn't sound like such a blind idea?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us