All Channels Don't Show Up

Anonymous

Hi
I was away for couple of weeks. Came back and entered the new keys and noticed many of the channels don't work anymore such as ESPNEWS, The Golf Channel, PPV, E!, etc.

Any ideas? Do I need to have different keys? If so what is it?

Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

BTW, I have PANSAT 2500

LK
Unregistered guest
Nagra2 is is finally here!...its been discussed here for almost 1 year!...why are U surprised or need help...read the posts here...make sure U have a genuine (not cloned receiver) with 90's speed chips ...then do a factory bin flash (222 bin) or pansat boot repair flash...then upddate the receiver with the 253 bin and rescan the channels ...then lastly do a reboot..

LK
Unregistered guest
the factory Pansat 222 bin ..and the Pansat new nagra 2 (N2) 253 bin are both here..halfway down the page in the link

http://www.dsscentral.n et/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=fta3%2edb

Anonymous

I am total newbie on this. Can someone give me instructions on how to get n2 working? Can I just enter a code like the old one or do I have to download anything?

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 56
lk, in that link which 253 do i load ?

theres a couple one says fix bug and the other says the real flash z.

you know what equipment i have from the other thread thnx again dude

LK
Unregistered guest
X-85BL_050909_253_api(N).zip
(size: 353.7 KB last modified: 09-10-2005 )
the real flash z

LK
Unregistered guest
actually it probably doesn't matter,probably the same file...use the fix bug...maybe it does "fix" some small bug...I notice its a little bit bigger file (but not much)...these are Donated files from the members there..their OFFICIAL files are at www.dsscentral.n et 'Latest Filez" column..

Make sure your receiver is NOT a clone or with the 70's speed chips..

Anonymous

I am total newbie on this. Can someone give me instructions on how to get n2 working? Can I just enter a code like the old one or do I have to download anything?

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...free Tver newbie....Read above...I just explained how!...U now must read MUCH more (1 week of reading) if U cannot do those things..

Toronto
Unregistered guest
It has been a while since I used this site. Does any one has new keys? What is the status of N2? Is there any ways to see PPV and other channels? Thanks Guys

Read Toronto
Unregistered guest
Don't you just love the people that won't take the time to READ. Toronto, READ the post before asking people to spoonfeed you!

kizz me azz
Unregistered guest
LK-Pizz off and kizz my azz.

Username: Mountaingirl

Taylorsville, Nc Usa

Post Number: 1
LK you seem to be the man in charge here* First off let me say that I love to watch FREE TV! This paying to watch is a bunch of "hot gooey stuff". With that said my little black box don't work so good. The man who sold it to us is unavailable or in jail. I don't know how to fix it I know nothing about it. If you know how I would like you to help me to fix it. I know where the on button is and how to work that. But thats it. I know nothing else about the little round dish in the yard! Now if you want to know how to fix a mean potato salad or chicken n dumplings I'm the girl for you or that is if you like girls? But when it comes to all this numbers and downloads and hereto's and y'fors. I'm lost.

Bronze Member
Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 21
i'm sorry did I stumble into the dumb b!tch forums by accident?

KISS-MY-AZZ-99CENT-JIRK
Unregistered guest
know 99cent-azz o...that is about all that u
are worth...I don't thing u are worth 2 cents
azz o..........so kizz my azz, slap nuts....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us