Internationals Channels on NAG 2

sanoj200
Unregistered guest
Is anyone able to get international channels on 61.5 sat with the N2 flash from BL

papacito
Unregistered guest
yes

sanoj200
Unregistered guest
With my Dish500 i am able to hit 110 and 119 sat and amazingly i am also getting 61.5 sat and the quality is 99%.I loaded the channel list for 61.5 sat and every international channel has good quality but the pic reads the default scrambled message.ANy help will be appreciated!!!!!!

sanoj200
Unregistered guest
Papacito- Could you confirm whether you are receiving SUN TV and ZEE TV on 61.5 sat with the N2 flash from BL

chitwnfinest
Unregistered guest
I am having trouble, please help. I flased my pansat 2500A with the blacklist updater with the boot 60 file and then loaded the factory ...222 file. Then i loaded the new X-85BL_050909_253_api(N)_2 file. After that i loaded "Teyongs channel list" which i got from Al7**.tk. Now the problem is that i am sure that i am pointed at 61.5 with 74% level and 0% quality. I am stuck here, any advice would be appreciated.

papacito
Unregistered guest
yes, yes i am sanoj200...

Bronze Member
Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 18
Does anyone know if I can pick up TFC (the filippino channel) with a super dish or a motorized dish or with just a dish500 and a *coolsat4000 pro? If so which bird has it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us