NEw BL 253 BIN

Anonymous

Why is this bin better/Improved for original pansat's than the previous versions? Any ideas

real Pansat
Unregistered guest
just tried it, fuxxed my system no lights

Anonymous

I flashed mine with 253 and its been working fine so far

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
does 253 offer something that 251 doesn't. If 251 is working fine for us (except p0rn) why should we upgrade? Or is 253 an upgrade to remove the issues with killing clones in 251?

Anonymous

Where can I download the new 253 bin

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
the 253 bin is located at

http://rapidshare.de/files/4916457/X-85BL_050909_253_api_N__2.zip. html

just delete blank space on html

I'm not sure if this works, or if it really contains something that the 251 has. Does anyone know?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 728
works so far

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
does the p0rn channels work with 253?

Truth
Unregistered guest
people, please just post the real thing. dont mess up with this thread.
like this one--->
"
real Pansat
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 07:40 pm:
just tried it, fuxxed my system no lights"

did you try the new bin? did you flash it properly? are you sure you have an the real 253 bin?

dont try to post something that will confuse everyone again. i've been reading for hours from forum to forum, and NO ONE has reported that their unit fried because of 253

allowichious
Unregistered guest
then 253's safety will become widespread news shortly and all the more reason to wait and reduce the risk...

my we get bins through too few avenues... perhaps more testers should get involved in this soft/hardcode thingy with FTAs... we had more reference material for assembly with Dave LOL

always flash to factory first before reloads would be most prudent move, like cleaning a card in the Dave days I figure, right? I dunno... =)

Vewy Vewy Wary
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/160275.html

flasher
Unregistered guest
hello, i always bring back my pansat to factory settings with new flashes,

i tried using the factory flashes like the 222 or 224 bin files, but i always get an error when downloading the new flash afterward. i always end up having to flash the new one with the "knightrider fix". bringing it to factory settings takes out your channel lists, but save them before hand.

anon_e_moose
Unregistered guest
I have a pantec ultra and I flashed the BL2.53 bin and its been up and running for 6 hours now. I guess he felt sorry for us clone people.

LK
Unregistered guest
253 bin is even advertised as a CLONE killer!

2500A Improved SW Version will be released 09.09.05

3:00PPM Pacific time, 6:00Eastern time.

The new bin file will not damage any Pansat Receievers unless if its clones.
Please downoad the file .253 to be safe.
All clones will be kill on this version too,
DO NOT DOWNLOAD ON CLONES:!!!!!
Enjoy Your TV

Regards
Blacklist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-85BL_050909_253_api(N)_2.zip
Description:

Filename: X-85BL_050909_253_api(N)_2.zip
Filesize: 345.37 KB
Downloaded: 100 Time(s)

Blacklist

LK
Unregistered guest
FYI...this bin is similiar to the 251 bin...works for some ....but many reports/posts coming out now about dead/corrupted receivers and problems..

If U do try it..put either the factory 222 bin or 2500 boot repair file on first to reduce your chances of receiver corruption..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us