Pansat 2500

jomajale
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have not flashed my rec before, and I have decided that I am going to try my luck now. I have been reading for the last few days, and I have just read too many things now. I have downloaded 251 bin and factory flash. I have read that you should factory flash first and some say you dont. What's right? I also have read that some people with working rec now used an updater. Do I need that, and if so, when do I use it. My last question is my channel list. I have one on my rec right now that someone else put on. do I need to save that to my computer, because I will lose it when I rescan right? Any help would be appreciated. I know that LK has had instructions on here for flashing pansat, and for the life of me, I cant find them now, so if anyone knows where they, that would also be appreciated.
Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Do not put that bin on!..if it has 70's chips inside,it''ll corrupt the boot sector and U will have to Jtag it..be patient,wait til a N2 bin has been confirmed by EVERONE to be working fine...the 251 is VERY dangerous!...be patient,wait a week or so until some newer improved bins appear..

Yes U would need to put the factory flash on first or the boot repair file,then whatever newer bin..

The channel list is is probably obsolete now...do a scan instead...

how To update or load is posted here 1000 places....look in these archives for "flashing difficulties" thread...I know its in there..

LK
Unregistered guest
Target chips....

info so far: This "Panster 251 Virus" is focused on the TSOP. If you have a TSOP 29LV800BTC-70 or a 39VF800A70-4C-EX CHIP on your mainboard you are a target. If you have a 29LV800BTC-90 you are ok. Simply put.. if you have a -90 Series TSOP you should be OK.

jomajale
Unregistered guest
I guess I better wait because I checked and I have a 39VF800A70-4C-EX CHIP.
Thanks LK

jomajale
Unregistered guest
One more thing, what about Techno90704.zip. It list 2500 in its readme.

jomajale
Unregistered guest
nevermind last post

Anonymous

IS 39VF800A70-4C-EK OK?

jomajale
Unregistered guest
That would mean if yours has that number and you flash it with the fix, it would be fried, so it would be best to wait for a new one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us