Ultrastar 5000 Have any Files?

Anonymous

I am finding many say that a lot others have a file, am curious if people out there that have one of these have located anything. Obviously have lost a lot to Nagra 1, just missing a few of the channels that have gone to Nagra 2.

Anonymous

Hi, I mean no disrespect but most of you are either fools or just plain stupid.

I wanted to discontinue the 2500a (clone amd non-clone). The reason was to be able to sell my new pansats 2700, 3500 & 500HC models. I took advantage of the poor design of the 2500a and it was very easy to write a few extra instructions on the bin that will overclock the processor. Even without these extra instructions, the rest of the 2500a that weren't burnt on the 1st round will be burn on the next key change operation, as the processor will be forced to download and install new keys therefore it will give up.

Now, I was wrong, because of my GREED I just killed my company (Pansat USA) sales and the only thing that I can do now to gain the trust back will be by droping the price of the Pansat 3500 to $125 each. Hopefully my sales will kick up again and everyone will be happy. I messed up and now I am trying to make it up to you ALL. I wish I could make this offer for the Pansat 2700 but the truth is that the 2700 will be the next to get killed, it has a very poor design too.

And I want to set this straight, the reason the bin won't open the p o r n channels is because we need the revenue of x-TV programming, so, stop whining about that and help us too. Not everything will be free forever.

Regards,

BL

sharpman
Unregistered guest
what the hell are you talking about, I have a ultrastar and am looking for a new download to open up the nagra 2 and the channels that I cant watch.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us