FREE Pansat fix!

LK
Unregistered guest
I am only the messenger...I ran across this post!

Pansat Return Policy via TDG/Blacklist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted at Newbies by TDG is the following statement.

I may rant and rave at times but I'm a fair guy and I'm going to give all concerned a shot at rectification. I know my unit is genuine and I know the 251 killed it. My unit will be leaving for Sun Valley tomorrow and I'll post back here when/if I get my 2500 returned. Should the situation be rectified to the communities satisfaction, I hope things will calm down so we can all get back to watchin some tube....I hate wars.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedssguy
I was asked to make this announcement.

Blacklist said to announce that he accepts full responsibility for the firmware upgrade that has resulted in some units failing after the flash.

A special arrangement has been made thru Pansat to honor warrantee on any "Failed units" for FREE! If your unit is a true Pansat 2500a and failed after flashing with X-85Bl ver. 2.51 you can simply send the unit to the address below for FREE repair or replacement. If physically damaged beyond repair, it will be replaced at the discretion of Pansat for a 2700a. There will be no hidden shipping & handling charges, nor any type of repair bill for this service. No claims will be made against the owner for not using factory flash on the unit either. This is a one time offer to those who lost a unit do to the new firmware release made available by him. The customer will ONLY be out the shipping fee for sending their unit in. This can't amount to much over $10 in the U.S. Be advised of the shipping address below. Thanks Blacklist for all you do for the community.

Panarex Electronics

11672 Tuxford St., Sun Valley, CA 91352 U.S.A.

Tel: 818-768-5161

Fax: 818-768-5191

Footnote;
I've known my friend Bl for a little over a year. We've had our ups & downs, and even a few knock down brawls, but for him to do this is WAY above & beyond the call of duty. I happen to know this was NOT his fault. I even said "are you sure you want me to say this" His answer "YES" shows he is a true and dedicated developer of firmware for a very reputable company, and will stand up for whats right.

My hats off to you bro, "you've got Balls"

Flash Gordon
Unregistered guest
Flash away you fools you have nothing to lose now

Username: Sexton8

Post Number: 4
what if your not sure if the pansat 2500a is a fake one, no one can tell me how to tell afake from a real one

hey flash
Unregistered guest
hey flash thats just not right there tryin to fix the problem and they really dont need comments or trash from other people

Flash Gordon
Unregistered guest
I'm gey.

LK
Unregistered guest
thedssguy
Title: Super Moderator

Pansat "Official" stand...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post about Blacklist working a deal with Pansat to honor warrantee is a sticky here and IT IS TRUE! However IF you call Panarex and start telling them you had a hack flash on it, what do you expect them to say? "Sure, That's ok, we condone signal theft send it on in". NOT GONNA HAPPEN! There responce will be the one they always use "We do not endorse third party software".

This is what will happen if you send your non-working unit in, First off, the eprom is wiped completely clean! There's no instructions on it what so ever! Thats why it won't come on! They will jtag and repair or replace, and send back to you with factory software on it. The ones with the slower chipset (problematic ones) will most likely be replaced. Once the unit is back you will be able to use the flash you were not able to before.

Again you will only have to pay for shipping to Panarex!

Please do not PM me or any other mods here. the info is posted and is TRUE! Pansat will honor the warrantee on these boxes. Thanks for understanding...

I'll PAST
Unregistered guest
I called Panarex asked them what if it turns out my pansat was a clone and they told me I would not get the unit back and it would be passed on to the appropriate authorities along with my complete personal information..

LK
Unregistered guest
Now thats a REAL BS story....LOL...Can't U do better than that for BS!

EuginDude
Unregistered guest
i need the program to get the nagra 2>> i need the program the program and site! please send email to kano317@msn.com
--A.I.M>>Euginkano

JEAT
Unregistered guest
yeah i called them about the warranty and they said same thing to me. well sort of "if it is a fake then it will be put in the trash and you will get a call" something along these lines. anyway to check if mines real or fake easily?

LK/chicago
Unregistered guest
hey EuginDude....since you a such a fcuking retard and put your email address on here, I sent if off to multiple spamming companys...you stupid fcuking idiot stick...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us