Experimenting with one dead Pansat

Username: Intensefactor

Post Number: 1
I was one of those unlucky people who got their pansats fried by blacklist killer bin. So, I started experimenting with the dead box. People blames the power supply, but that is not the case. I took apart the box and I plugged it in. If you touch the power supply, theres voltage going through it. Then that led me to the TSOP chip and the main chip. They both started overheating. I completely removed the board from the shell and at the bottom of the board where the 39VF800A70-4C-EK CHIP is located it is burned. I know people already know this but the processor is not fast enough to keep up with the new bin. Blacklist intentionally did this and we all know that but, how come hes the only one writing bins for pansats????? Everybody else who writes in this and other forums should start writing bins if they have the knowledge. This would elimate all this excitement everybody is creating. People would be watching tv right about now and not posting on different forums about how blacklist screwed them over. So, if somebody who reads this and knows about writing or even editing the killer bin, they should do it and help everybody who still have a live pansat that they want to use.

Thank you

LK
Unregistered guest
Your receiver is not dead or fried!...the processor is fine too...the boot sector is corrupt...just Jtag it and U will be fine...read the posts here on how To Jtag it...its simple..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/159977.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us