New 280 bin Fortec Ultra

mxracer3651
Unregistered guest
Using this bin at the moment anyone else? any reports of shutdowns?

papacito
Unregistered guest
no

Username: Ping_me

Post Number: 1
Its working! Yahoo

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 11:00 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is new 280 version relesed by AL7BAR today 9-08

DO NOT TRY on clones or fakes. Working on 39VF8000A- 70 chip

Attached Files Al7bar FTA Ultra_050908_280_api(NTSC).zip (385.9 KB, 217

IF U want this file go to [link removed] and register (its a safe good site) This file is in the General FTA files area ..its the one titled 'Newest Ultra N2 bin"..here's the direct link to the files there..Fortec Ultra,Pansat,Coo*lsat,Viewsat,Dreambox,Blackbird,Cooltec,Spacestar,Digiwave, Jtags,channels lists,factory bins,repair files etc..

[link removed]

Username: Jspeeney011480

Post Number: 2
What must I do to gete my FTA up and running first. I bought a brand new Fortec Ultra and want to know what I need to do to start receiving Dish channels. Someone please let me know step-by-step. Thanks

little tips for jspeeney
Unregistered guest
johnny boy....
1. find instruction how to setup your dish outside or on the roof.
2. flash your fortec ultra box
3. done.

search for instruction on this message board or google for instruction how to setup your fortec lifetime ultra. it will tell you which files are where to download. the flash software will work on both XP or 2k machine.

now get rolling...good luck

Post Number: 3
Ok. Thanks for the info. I already setup my dish. I have a dishnetwork 500 dish with 2 cables coming out. I work for directv so I know how to setup the dish and where to point it. Have a 99% signal on 110 and 119. Now once I flash my box, will I be able to start receiveing channels or are there steps in between to get them. Thanks.

Post Number: 4
Also one more thing. If I get the autoroll file will that automatically pick up the new keys for dish without me having to key them in?

papacito
Unregistered guest
yes

dsl4losers
Unregistered guest
I need some help, I bought my Lifetime Ultra from a dealer. I'm currently on N1 with I/Aku (International Channels) & Echo6.8 (Local channels) Working. I have download the 280 fix and stb uploader. Can someone correct me if im wrong and to what else i need to get N2? My reciver didnt come with a serial cable but i looked up radioshack.com and this is what I found. http://www.radioshack.com/product.a...uct%5Fid=26-152 Will some help me and tell me what I need and need to do? thanks

Post Number: 5
Yes to which? Or yes to both?

the help
Unregistered guest
after flashed you need to scan your satellite for channels.

lol
Unregistered guest
jspeeney...if you work for directTV, why do you need to use FTA stuff. Don't you get you it for free from directTV? legally or illegally whichever way?

now thats funny
Unregistered guest
i also work for dtv and we also install dish most installers do. so i cant believe u have to be here askin questions or maybe you just fell off too many roofs roflao

lol
Unregistered guest
then yall dish installers are useless...

Post Number: 6
I only get Directv's basic package for free. Anything else I have to pay for. Plus the fact I am getting ready to quit. But I am not familiar with dish network. They are a little different from DTV.

now thats funny
Unregistered guest
well im up and runnin testing very well so where not all useless lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us