Pansat 2500A bin Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC)

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how you load this fortec flash on the pansat2500a.Do i just load it over Blacklist's N1 flash or do i have to revert to factory settings and then load pansAT2500 factory bin and then load the new fortec flash for pansat2500a.

BTW,do i still use the blacklist updater 1.4 to download the flash to the receiver?

Anonymous

I heard a new flash for fortec has been released which works with any pansat2500a (clone or original).Haven tried it personally but heard a lot of success stories on it

nerosutton
Unregistered guest
I flashed this over my old BL N1 bin and it's working good. Some minor pixelization and split second freezes, but all in all a good bin for now. Yes, updater 1.4 was used. There are several people using this bin with success. It appears to be okay. I have not heard of anyone using this bin and frying their 2500.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 727
i fried mine you have to clean the reciever.take it back to factory setting then load the original bin file then load the 251

Bronze Member
Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 16
I also flashed my box last night with this bin and so far it has been working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
James i dont think we are talking about the same bin. This is not the 251 bin...we are talking about the ULTRA 279 bin

sam999
Unregistered guest
does the ultra/pansat bin work on clones

Anonymous

yes it does

skinny
Unregistered guest
does it work on any pansat 2500a machine - will it fry my pansat? Just checking.

Anonymous

I tried it on a clone and it works

nasaman
Unregistered guest
when u say the N1 bin what do u mean i have the x-85BL 2.50 bin can i flash right over this with the ultra 279 thanks

sam999
Unregistered guest
TThiHNipPEr "Is a buTt li*keR" !EqosO]
i copied that from the 279 bin, line -A9F0h, can you read, and it s not on the other bins...

larryc343
Unregistered guest
Does the ultra 279 or 280 work with pansat remotes?

sam999
Unregistered guest
killer bin 251 ( STAPI Demo Software / CPU Clock Speed = %d on...off ) / line 1:5660h

line 1:D960h- (SEND 18 volt.on.12 volts.4:3.ok fail.....fta slot a/b..power key,,exit key.)

and the li*ker part is on the other bins...

Anonymous

ultra 280 does not work with pansat remotes but 279 does

boat guy
Unregistered guest
working on 2 pansat 2500A ,every thing but po_rn.working for 4 days now

Username: Cdrcata

Post Number: 1
so 279 is modded to work with the pansat remote?
I am not in mood to go and by a remote for fortec to use it with my pansat.

boat guy
Unregistered guest
yes 279 works the pansat remote

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
well i flashed my box on thursday and today saturday it stopped working...just turned off and it wont turn back on...not sure if its the pwoer supply but i have tried to follow the steps on loading the booot bin and so far no luck...any other suggestions...ohh by the way my box is not a clone...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us