Anyone running the N2 fix on Pansat 3000 Clones?

no1b4me
Unregistered guest
I wonder how many that are indicating they are experiencing problems, really are, and those that honestly are, how many of them followed instructions....

...sigh... so many cats, so few recipes...

The install file states to flash the ird to the original bin FIRST (in the clone 300's case, to the Pansat 2500a original bin) then load the new N2 fix.

"
I N S T R U C T I O N S:

1) Use the Blacklist_STB_UPDATER_13 loader and load the factory 222 bin.

2) Use the BL loader and load the new N2 bin

This file has shown to be slightly unstable on both clones and genuine Pansat 2500's. Be careful.
"

"slightly" doesn't indicate anywhere near the gravity of complaints here and i am surprised to see the odd gloom and doomer about FTA, motives are speculative at best from trying to sell more boxes so frying most poplular ones to older processors too slow to no motive at all in that there is simply no stable fiz yet for the Pansat (or clone, which is 99.9% identical)

What to do-What to do? Sit on it!

Patience is a virtue. Unless you want to risk, however remotely in light of this "slightly unstable" explanation, frying a capacitor (I hardly think it frys the Power Supply as some claim) if it even does this... dunno...

so... be happy... don't worry... and WAIT if you want that added security...

If anyone is running a clone, Pansat 3000, post it so we know what is really going on with these supposed "clone killer" bins. Like where is the motive to support legitimate boxes unless they are a pansat dealer only... My dealer sells both and told me they were basically the same....

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, BELEIVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND EXPONENTIALLY LESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR. May I suggest waiting patiently like good boys and girls for the fix than frying your receivers only to excercise terms that would surely make a hardened criminal cowar.

So.... anyone running on a Pansat 3000 ? Hmmmmmm?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us