New n2 bin for ultra that works with pansat

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 114
hello, here is a new bin that works with ultra and pansat, and the bin works with a pansat remote.

you can actually put a fortec bin on a pansat, and it will have menus just like a fortec, but can't use the pansat remote, only the fortec.

this bin has been safe for the fortec ultra, just the remote part has been changed to make the pansat remote work on it. it is safe, and i have been on since yesterday, still goin strong, tim

go to the webserver here:

[link removed]

Silver Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 115
this bin is the one to use, instead of the time bomb from blacklist. this was made for fortec, with a pansat remote. tim

Username: Stickman2004

Post Number: 1
hey tim first post on this site.do you think this bin will work with a pantec?

Anonymous

does this bin work with 2500a clones? i want to know cause i got one

Bronze Member
Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 15
are steps you have to follow to load the bin?

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
Tim - I had loaded "Al7bar FTA Ultra_050905_279_api(NTSC)" and it has been working good, but I saw there is a new bin for the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I believe it to be the 287 bin. Do you recommend replacing the 279 with the 287? I've read just about all the threads here and I can't seem to find any info on this.

hangon
Unregistered guest
How do I load it on my (original Pansat 2500A).
I still have some channels and most of the music left on N1 bin files...Send me a link or something helpful...

Silver Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 116
the 287 bin should be for europe only i think, check it out. tim

PRFRMNJ
Unregistered guest
Tim - you are right. The 287 bin is for PAL system. There is however a 280 bin for NTCS...

Username: Taimak

SOME PLACE, MI USA

Post Number: 2
I did this new bin. I watched tv for about 10 min. and then my none clone Pansat 2500A went into a deep sleep. Won't fire up at all. Just thought that I would pass my misfortue to other people here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us