Do i flash the Pansat2500a receiver as it is or do i have to revert it to factory settings first and then install the N2 Patch?

Anonymous

Do i flash the receiver as it is or do i have to revert it to factory settings first and then install the N2 Patch?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 726
factory setting the load original bin file then load the 251 bin file then chanel list

LK
Unregistered guest
be smart...don't put it in receiver...first U need to read much...

do U have a clone?
when was it built?
which EXACT chips are in it?...70's or 90's
do U have the boot repair file?...know how to use it?
have the 222 factory bin?
what U going to do when the keys change?
can U solder and Jtag the receiver?

If U don't know all these answers,then U are a fool to even consider using this new bin!

USA_All_The_Way
Unregistered guest
this is what lk calls help. i hope not all canadians are this dumb.

ReaI LK
Unregistered guest
Kinda funny lk I told u back on monday that peeps should flash factory first then n2 bin and u called me a idiot.. do you wanna plead ignorance or r u just a azzhole

LK
Unregistered guest
My reply is what is called intelligent...more than I can say about U!...those are honest questions and honest helpful reply!..If he can't answer or perform the functions I asked, then he shouldn't put the killer bin in his receiver.

BTW..I see U offered NOTHING except mouthage!...typical JERK kid!

BTW...I am more American than U...at least I can name the 50 states and capitals and have read the Constitution...(I'm sure U haven't reached that grade yet and I don't think they even teach that in school any more)...U dumb SOB.

Bronze Member
Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 12
ok well i do have one box that has not been programmed with the new bin...here is my info
1. i do not have a clone...have checked the box by the requirments that had set out and it passed.
2.box was built mar 2004.
3.as far as the chip i opened the box and all i saw a chip and at the end of it it had -90
4.do have the boot repair file and yes i do know how to use it.
5. do not have the factory bin
6.as far as the keys changing....that part i do not know...i guess look for a new file or for the new keys
7. i do not know how to hardwire a tsop but i do have a download that explains how to do it....

so should i add the bin

LK
Unregistered guest
-I JUST WANT TO CALL U AZZ O....THE SHOE FITS
SO PUT IT ON AZZ OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us