Want a secret!

LK
Unregistered guest
Well this is NO secret!

This site, which I have helped thousands at for over 2 years now, is a total disgrace!...Just because Global Tech puts out a killer bin and all U Free Tv'ers put it in your receiver, then U all blame me for your troubles..are U all that immature,childish and retarded?...U should all be ashamed of yourselves and start acting and thinking intelligently and like adults!

Do U blame the hammer when U hit your thumb?...Do U blame your helpful neighbor when U run out of gas in your car?...how about the mailman,when U get your monthly bills that U racked up and can't pay?...U have NO logic!...U can't even get Dishnet keys by yourself when U needed them...BUT U all are IGNORANT enough to blame me (not yourselves naturally) for your own stupidity and actions!...I say GO Flock yourselves!....U all just bit the hand thats been helping U all for years..survive on your own now...get another punching bag and somebody to spoon feed U all!

LK'sAFag
Unregistered guest
i say quit your moaning. all you do is cry like a b-itch.

anonymous2
Unregistered guest
It's fine and dandy that you kill the clones to protect your profits but what about the pansats that got zapped because of your stupidity?

LK
Unregistered guest
How can so many idiots all be at the same site here...its amazing!

Anonymous

LK- You tried to help.
I don't blame you. Everyone was very overanxious. I haven't tried anyhting with my Fortec. Do you think something will come up soon?

Anonymous

LK- You tried to help.
I don't blame you. Everyone was very overanxious. I haven't tried anyhting with my Fortec. Do you think something will come up soon?

Username: Rec974

Post Number: 5
never blamed you ,lk. i did say someone lied to you though. you have helped me in the few months i have enjoyed this hobby

F_U_C_K-AND-LK
Unregistered guest
-THE ONLY ONE LK IS HELPING IS HIMSELF
U BUNCH OF STUPID BIRDS. IF U TRUST LK
SO MUCH WHEN WHY DIDN'T U LOAD THE HACK???
MAYBE U ARE IN BED WITH HIM TO AZZ O.

Blacklust
Unregistered guest
I have poops in my a s s

Anonymous

No, I don't know him, but I know enough to wait to load any hack until it has been tested. Patience is what is need. I'm sorry you got smoked, but blaming him is pointless.Get on with life, dude.

RANTone
Unregistered guest
i lost FTA on my fortec, and am in no hurry to download any bins into it. i don't know why, but DN is giving out free movie channels this month. but my basic subscription is now coming in with a lot of the movie packages. no ppv of course...but i have all the hbo's, sho's, flix, etc.

INFO MAN
Unregistered guest
Blackbird Alien is coming out in a month. It is going to be a FTA with a card slot for DTV and Dish. I have some inside info that leaked out from one of the top sat guys in this industry. Big things are going to happen soon. Big money to be made. Get ready for the future.

ReaI LK
Unregistered guest
Okay I for one will stop pushing u LK I call a truce I don't wanna see u go postal dude.. I promise not 2 push ur buttons anymore but one last thing next time I tell u something I know for a fact.. been 2 or 3 things lately don't phuckin go off until u do a search and can prove I was wrong.. "it happens sumtimes" but I do read a lot and do many hours of research..

It's the game I play... I live for knowledge :-)

Dream Weaver
Unregistered guest
INFO MAN

DREAM ON DUDE

Oh ....Whatever
Unregistered guest
WHAT A STUPIT MONKEY

Blacklist
Unregistered guest
okay, i'll stop fu ckin with you too LK. I gotta admit its been fun. I like feedin you with misinformation so you can get slammed in the posts. It's kinda an Andy Kaufman mentallity but nuthin to do since I burned out so many FTAs. I wonder what my next project will be .... muahahahah!

Oh ....Whatever
Unregistered guest
WHATA STUPIT MONKEY

Vewy Vewy Wary
Unregistered guest
Dear Blacklist:

Get a life and learn to write your own code. Global Tech dropped you in big time. Is it true that you are just passing along their junk ? ? ? Is is true that you knew, that the 251 bin would harm IRDs? ? ? ? ? And you did not carefully warn people about this ? ? ?

Why wait until now, to fry IRDs with bad code designed to ruin them? There has been plenty of time to do that before now. Don't count on anyone buying "Pansats". Whether genuine, or not, the new bin 251 is doing them harm and someone should be ashamed. Stupid--acting just like Charlie trying to protect its signal in the first place. Hopeless.

"LK", whoever that is, was totally clueless in his encouragement to unwitting "clone" users. What a team! ! !

If you are going to do something, DO it RIGHT, even if it is, well, "BAD".

KNEEROW
Unregistered guest
-IAM SORRY FOR CALLING U NAMES LK, FORGIVE ME
ALL I WANT TO DO IS PORK U IN THE AZZ AND MAKE
U CRY LIKE THE PIG U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-IAM GOING TO PORK U LK...IF NOT TODAY...SOMEDAY
I WILL PUT MY DICK IN YOUR AZZ.

I-WILL-FLOCK-U-LK
Unregistered guest
I WANT TO FLOCK U LK...BECAUSE U ARE A BIG AZZ O.

PULL-START-LK
Unregistered guest
-PUSH LK'S BUTTONS, PULL HIS CHAIN AND OUT OF
HIM COMES A SHITSHIT TRAIN. LK U ARE FULL OF
SHITSHIT.

Anonymous

Why is every1 saying that they want to kcuf him? Is this a DSS forum or a gayy pride parade showing off their rainbow colors?

STFU already

Username: Gilligansghost

Post Number: 5
What do you expect from a bunch of immature children.
You remember how it was like when you were in grade school..Ohhhhhh big Swear Words! CoOl! Now I can be really be Kooooool!

What to think the majority of this forum is....kids.

just ignore them.

KNEEGGROW
Unregistered guest
I LOVE YOU LK, YOU'RE THEEE BOOM

KNEEGGROW
Unregistered guest
I LOVE YOU LK, YOU'RE THEEE BOOM

DB or DEATH
Unregistered guest
KNEEGGROW

Hows that little toy fta the 2500 doing..

Get a real box loser...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us