I CAN PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Please Prove?

Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 5
share the info

LK
Unregistered guest
Outright lies by another 12 year old here..PROVE IT...no more BS lies and talk...JUST PROVE IT (which is impossible because its NOT true)or STFU kid..

and me and maple Leaf aren't the best of buds either,but I will speak for him too cause I know this was all large corporations (either global tech-Pansat or Coo*lsat's doing)..and maple leaf is a Dreambox guy!

SHAME-ON-U-LK
Unregistered guest
-ALL THE FTA CRAP WILL BE DOWN BY THE END OF THIS
MOUNTH, Charlie and LK IS GOING TO MAKE FTA'S
"USELESS" LK AND OTHERS KNEW ABOUT IT AND DIDN'T
TELL U ALL BECAUSE ITS ("OBVIOUSLY") HE IS IN
BED WITH THE FTA DEALERS AND OTHERS. I WANT LK
TO COME CLEAN ON THIS MATTER AND I HOPE HE WILL
BEFORE I DO!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
all BS talk as I figured...NO PROOF..and NEVER will have...just have BS talk...AGAIN don't threaten me...DO IT! ...PROVE IT!..boy!

INFO MAN
Unregistered guest
Blackbird Alien is coming out in a month. It is going to be a FTA with a card slot for DTV and Dish. I have some inside info that leaked out from one of the top sat guys in this industry. Big things are going to happen soon. Big money to be made. Get ready for the future.

SNAKeeeeeeeeee-LK
Unregistered guest
-WILL THE THE HELL DO U THINK THAT I WAS TALKING
ABOUT. A LK WHAT ABOUT CHARLIE...HOW MUCH DID U
SELL US OUT FOR?????????????? THE ONLY BS IS FROM
U LK. "U KNOW ITS SO...GO U THIS TIME"

LK
Unregistered guest
You buck toothed, 4 eyed, pencil dicked, big eared, pointy nosed, pigeon toed, man boobed, f@ggot raping, @ss likin, son of a bltch. You know I don't give a rats behind about loud mouth jerk offs like you! I know nuthin about N2, nuthin more that I read in the forum. AARRRRGGGGGHHH! Your pissin me off. I just kicked my dog because I am sooo f_ckin pissed. All of you just STFU and bang your girlfriends or something and leave me al one.

Biver
Unregistered guest

\ /
I I
_/ \_

YOUR NOT THE REAL LK !!

BlLLY
Unregistered guest
YEAH.....U A VERY BAD LK IMMITATOR

EAT SHIIT AND DIE

LK
Unregistered guest
Anyone could be LK..

LK
Unregistered guest
look.......Im also an LK :-)

4EYES
Unregistered guest
[QUOTE]
You buck toothed, 4 eyed, pencil dicked, big eared, pointy nosed, pigeon toed, man boobed, f@ggot raping, @ss likin, son of a bltch. You know I don't give a rats behind about loud mouth jerk offs like you! I know nuthin about N2, nuthin more that I read in the forum. AARRRRGGGGGHHH! Your pissin me off. I just kicked my dog because I am sooo f_ckin pissed. All of you just STFU and bang your girlfriends or something and leave me al one.[/QUOTE]

You have to admit this is some funny A $$ reading...LMAO

DIRTY DOG
Unregistered guest
LOOK...Iam a LK ratdoll???????????
-A LK HOW MANY RECEIVERS HAVE U FRIED TODAY? azz o. U are a pizz poor excuse for anykind of a man.
U wouldn't even make a good F_A_G_G_E_T!!!!!!!!!
I also known that your girlfriend is a guy!!!!!
What do u do on weekends have hot nuts!!!!!!!!
Or when u bend over Mable Leaf gives it to u
right up your azz oooooooooooooooooo.
U are a dirty dog Lk.

HE-TOUGHTED-ME
Unregistered guest
LK-Said he loved me...so I had six with him
and he gave me AIDS.......LK is a real mans
man, he loves to touch me......

LK
Unregistered guest
hey Maple Leaf...I know we haven't always agreed,but we were the ONLY ones here to always help and provide answers ...Now look at how these idiots repay us...they make up lies and UNPROVEN childish posts and allegations..I wish U the best,as I know U like me, will no longer tolerate this BS and leave this site to all the kids,just like romper room children!...let them fend for themselves..they're unappreciative spoiled freeloader brats!

phade2black
Unregistered guest
Speak up Leetch if you can prove what you are claiming.
We would all like to read what proof you have on LK and Maple Leaf.

LK burn in hell looser
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

The p0rn is just the start of what is going to be cut from FTA get used to it more channels will follow P0r n..Youve been warned more and more channels to follow n2 and p0rn ppv's next

Sad but True
Unregistered guest

What happen 2 that adage don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch ..

Ignore them lk they live sad and lonely life's and need attention if you don't give it 2 them they will go feed off others that will...

Username: Jaa

Post Number: 2
why the f@ck would LK waste his time helping everyone then turn around and do that. you sorry @ss f@cks grow up and leave this for people who need help because when your tv is out your little sorry @sses beg LK for it.Your sorry @ss can't prove it

you looser
Unregistered guest
why the f@ck would LK waste his time helping everyone then turn around and do that. you sorry @ss f@cks grow up and leave this for people who need help because when your tv is out your little sorry @sses beg LK for it.Your sorry @ss can't prove it

*******U****LOOSER*****YOURSELF*****
Unregistered guest
I DON'T BEG LK 4 ANYTHING...BUT HE BEGS ME TO
LET HIM S_U_C_K ON MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I TOLD LK THAT I WOULD GIVE U A LITTLE BECAUSE
I GOT LOTS OF DICK..............

Anonymous

I Don't have time to play your little games it's sad you have nothing better to do than try to make someone look bad that you idle. when tv was out you weren't saying sh@t then were you you little b@tch

Pansat_sucks
Unregistered guest
Jeez man, cool down everyone, just don't EVER buy a Pansat again. I have reported the dealer name and address where I bought my clone to Panarex and they are putting together a HUGE multi-class action suit. If someone sold you a clone contact Panarex and let them know who, they will take care of everything else.
Long live FTA but down with PANSAT FOREVER!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Just FYI...most Pansat dealers are Jtagging and fixing the IRD's U bought from them for free!...assuming U bought from a reputable dealer/site..

BINPRO
Unregistered guest
hey LK dont listen to these guys, they are all just too dumb to figure it out for themselves...
I do on the other hand have a real question for you: I have a Fortec Liftetime Ultra..I need to JTAG it.. I would like to use one that I have, or make one....I know the pin config on the board, do you know the pin config for the parallel port? thanks in advance.. BINPRO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us