Dont throw out your clone pansat

it can be fixed
Unregistered guest
just want to say it can be fixed, got mine for $25 back to life, local sat tech,,,,

orbphobic
Unregistered guest
yes but the code is still in the box so eventually it will fry the box again.

it can be fixed
Unregistered guest
we ll have to wait for the right bin...

Username: Rec974

Post Number: 3
did the tech jtag it?

it can be fixed
Unregistered guest
dont know, didn t want to tell me $$$, he put back the original pansat bin...

Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 2
do you by any chance know what TSOP you have in the box....version please

it can be fixed
Unregistered guest
dont know, didn open the box...

it can be fixed
Unregistered guest
it s a 29lv800bbtc-70

Bronze Member
Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 13
you are out of luck then

Pantec fix is here
Unregistered guest
Fix for Pantec is here. Check this out
http://www.cyberman.2ya.com/

LK
Unregistered guest
None of your receivers are DEAD!....either genuine or a clone....the boot sector is screwed up,no biggie!...U just need to Jtag it and all will be fixed!...and your dishnet jtag will work too..Thousands have already fixed their receivers..

but I have some reservation about the kids at this site and their abilities...Jtag is not that hard...some people have Jtagged 50 receiver in 1 day..but the kids here can't even install keymaster or autorolls or unzip a zipped file...many here can't put a battery in a remote control..for the average person, (which isn't here) Jtag is simple...many sites have the How To's and pictures..OK, I'm not spoon feeding no more...I learned my lessson already here...if U help, U get bashed!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 817
Poor guy !!! The dream box never had these problems. Cheap is not always better is it LK.

LK
Unregistered guest
And yeah, I purposely killed your receivers so I could make money selling JTAGs. So what.

throw all pansats away
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

The p0rn is just the start of what is going to be cut from FTA get used to it more channels will follow P0r n..Youve been warned more and more channels to follow n2 and p0rn ppv's next

Pansat completely sucks
Unregistered guest
I looked into Jtaging my Pansat but I don't own a soldering gun and I don't even know where the Jtag slot is inside the Pansat even if I had a soldering gun.
JUST DON"T EVER BUY A PANSAT AGAIN> C@@lsat, Dreambox, Viewsat are all good but no more Pansat, Pansat SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple leaf...understand this....I am not a dealer...I SELL NOTHING...I don't endorse 1 product over another...the ONLY disagreement I had with U is the safety of card sharing...I never bashed a DB or any particular receiver..I'm just a regular guy who like to test,read and help when I can...maybe together we could help each other and others (but not on this ungrateful site)..sometimes your post sound intelligent,then others NOT...but mine are probably the same to U...its OK to disagree...about CS,from all I've read,seen,heard from some users, I just find it not all that safe...we are adults (I hope...lol) educate me if my concerns are unfounded and I will agree to a truce with U..

Ipex
Unregistered guest
Pansat completely sucks

Your close u beter learn how 2 use a Jtag if u gonna get a C00lsat or Viewsat

U-MAKE-ME-SICK-LK
Unregistered guest
LK-Go and f_u_c-k yourself...the only one u
help around here is yourself....and thats
that...like it or f_u-c_k off FOOL...U are
a cry baby...Do u still s_u_c_k moms tit???
We don't need U or want U...U left so many
times, so stay gone, U cry baby....I know its
hard for u to become a man...Once a azz o
always a azz ooooooooooooo....STOP screwing
the people on this sight and get a LIFE, BOY.

wititio
Unregistered guest
This is MY FIRST POST over here. Some times I visit this site to get some information, but I do not like it. I see a lot af agresivity againts people like LK who is trying to help others. Is a shame. Some people who do not f.... know anything about testing are always messing around. Guys, the information about how to fix the pansat is in other web sites and is easy to do,like flashing a bin, so ,please do not pay others for something so easy. LK ,sorry other guys are disturbing you, man. You and Mape leaf are trying to help. And people,the bin is only killing clones. Even some guys think they have a "true" pansat, all what they have is a very good clone.
I almost forgot: This bin only gonna work for a while, so do not invest(waste) your money buying new receivers.

sam999 dead again
Unregistered guest
loaded the fortec to pansat bin, didnt even have time to connect every thing, the clone pansat was already dead, wouldnt reboot...time to jtag again....

EZBEV
Unregistered guest
I will pay $ for all your dead pansats.
email

ezbev@hotmail dot com

Anonymous

can sombody tell me how do iknow is my pansat 2500a clone or original
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us