Does BEV work with the code too

Username: Elcreative

Post Number: 10
I got my Pansat 2500A working with dish but havent tried pointing at bev yet. Has anyone tried BEV to see it it works too?

Anonymous

not sure

LK lies
Unregistered guest
Save your money and dont waste on these FTA crap
will be down by end of month charlie is stepping things up and fta's will be NO MORE
sorry for bad news but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS

Wait for something else othere than FTA
there FINISHED

nothing will in near future for FTA

LK
Unregistered guest
"but LK and otheres dont tell U that as there obviously in bed with the FTA DEALERS"

Just where in your little pea brain,did U ever get that idea?...obviously!....how so?...I sell nothing and receive no monies or compensation from any site..U are one ignorant feeble minded SOB, who has no idea what he is talking about..U and your family probably recieve more compensation than me!...FREE TV!...cause I don't watch it and I share a DTV sub instead..I do for others,not myself!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
lk, why do you waste your time insulting people? i have been trying, to no avail, to get your help for quite some time. why don't you try helping instead of bickering? i have two posts directed towards you -- please respond to either of them.

jomajale
Unregistered guest
Rantone, you really need to give it a rest. LK is not obligated to help you or anyone else. He has helped alot of people, people that ask questions even though they have been answered several times before, if anyone bothered to look. Thanks LK, you have helped me, not by responding to my posts, but because I always find where my questions have already been answered by you, and always been right on.

Anonymous

But will BEV work?

RANTone STUCK on Stuid
Unregistered guest
RANTone

HEY STUPID FCK I HAVE ANSWERED UR DAMN QUESTION on LIKE 4 DIFFERENT THREADS LEARN 2 USE THE SEARCH AND STFU

crapshoot
Unregistered guest
LK...ignore Rant tone ....cus he a mole put here to make you mad so u go away. peeps who now u now ur a good dude

RANTone
Unregistered guest
you guys just don't get it.

don't do it
Unregistered guest
well is BEV up?....I read somewhere that DISH was open with the exeption of PPV and ADULTs all weekend with an actual regular sub. Can anyone confirm?

don't do it
Unregistered guest
i guess no....something is up!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us