Is your 2500 still working??

kyazs
Unregistered guest
hi.. i loaded the n2 bin to my 2500 and still running..
If your pansat still running with out a problem .. please post and tell us the hours its running for..
mine about 37 hours or so....

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 19
Seems that the Pansats that had the factory bin before flashing the 251 were spared. I got stupid (although I had no way of knowing) and flashed the 251 with the 249 bin and paid the consequences. If Blacklist supposedley had and tested this bin for months then there is no reason he should not have known of this issue. At the very least he should have warned legit Pansat owners to reflash to factory before putting in the 251.

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
my pansat 2500a had the 250 on it before I flashed it with 251. I've never flashed with the factory bin, and haven't had any problems.. My pansat has been running since monday ~ 4pm.

beaver fever
Unregistered guest
Sell those USELESS pansats GOOD for nothing
FTA"S ARE DONE people this is only the beginning

Username: Uzairh

Post Number: 1
took me a while to get it working yesterday. I had to read a lot about this on different forums before i decided to try it out, but i did and well worked fine 30 minutes last night before turning off. then today its been on for a few hours, all good so far.

Anonymous

I had no probs yesterday. I was a little skeptical and scared to do it at first so I waited till I was a little tipsy to do it. Took me about 10 mins and then I was up and running. It hasnt gone down and everything works except for the "Adult" channels.

kyazs
Unregistered guest
here is a tip.. If you are scared thn just turn off the box from the back of the box every Hour.. for a minute or 2 and turn it back on...
do that every hour If you are really afraid..
its working for me
i have 5 recievers i have tried onlyone and its working,,, i will flash the other onez after this is fixed..
i wonder why the poorn are not working,, thy are n2 after all.. n this is a n2 fix..??

bebeopl
Unregistered guest
my reciever dated.. 1999..
is this real or fake?

Bronze Member
Username: Gujuplayer247

Post Number: 15
My is working fine for two days......

belal
Unregistered guest
whats the manufacture date on your reciever..
thanks

Username: Fcukblklist

Post Number: 6
bebeopl you should try to open the top of the receiver and look inside. There are 2 chips...if you are looking from the front of the receiver it should be the smaller one on your right....look to see what version it is...i have been hearing that if it ends with 90 than you should be fine to load the bin to your receiver but i would like to know if there is anyone here that has had thier receiver screwed up and has this chip inside of it.

INFO MAN
Unregistered guest
Blackbird Alien is coming out in a month. It is going to be a FTA with a card slot for DTV and Dish. I have some inside info that leaked out from one of the top sat guys in this industry. Big things are going to happen soon. Big money to be made. Get ready for the future.

Post Number: 8
INFO MAN sounds like great news. I am going to be looking into it, i am definetly interested in a box like that.

INFO MAN
Unregistered guest
I have posted this news in some of the forums. Hopefully it will be a long term solution.

Post Number: 10
got a site where i can get more info on it?

Mr.Lollipop
Unregistered guest
I just cant wait

Unregistered guest
I had no probs yesterday. I was a little skeptical and scared to do it at first so I waited till I was a little tipsy to do it

Drink'in and FTA'in do mix ur lucky u didn't get busted by LK the DTV cop

niko112233
Unregistered guest
if you want your po-rn ch running you have to re scan all the ch's

bert& ernie
Unregistered guest
Mine are working. I did the boot60 then loaded the 222 api bin and then loaded the 251 bin.I have the 39VF800A70-4C-EX chips in all of mine. I bought them Oct. of last year and they have a white stickers on the back with the FCC data but no stamp on metal and no manufacture date.

theball
Unregistered guest
I did the 251 bin load and mine worked for about 4 hrs and then went completely dead. Will not turn on anymore.

I checked all the things they said identified a valid unit and they all were ok...printing directly on metal for FCC etc. white tape with date of mfg on it.

Does anyone know how to bring it back to life?

Thanks for all the help past and future
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us