P4toys

I Hate Rogers
Unregistered guest
Scam I assume? They got my e-mail address somehow and are soliciting me. Nice web site.

yes it works
Unregistered guest
Im watching tv thanks to those fellas
p4toys right on buddys

Anonymous

it s scam man

Yogi Bear
Unregistered guest
Thanks works great

LK
Unregistered guest
This is no scam. I'm sitting here watching DTV right now. Everything is WIDE OPEN. Good to have my p0rn back. I like the young ones, if you know what i mean! So dig out your old Dave boxes and come on down with the questions. P4toys is alright by me!

Anonymous

sacm man the take my monney ran man

Anonymous

no good

orbphobic
Unregistered guest
big a55 scam....LK get a life

The Anonymous Guy
Unregistered guest
Those p4toys guys are alright. They just helped me get my DTV up and running again and gave me a refund for the trouble. Sorry for posting the stuff about them scamming me. Im okay now!

Username: Mtc2260

Post Number: 3
Many say they are legit and I checked Satscams but can't find anything there on them.

I placed an order a few days ago, but the ONLY way to pay is through Western Union---if it was a scam I would never see my money again. [plus there is a surcharge to send money]

I emailed them a couple of times with general questions and once to see if they would accept another payment method, such as Paypal--which would protect me in case I got screwed.

I never got any replies.:-(

Any help would be appreciated---

im running fine
Unregistered guest
Good good im up too thanks p4toys
your the best.

arizarrrr
Unregistered guest
p4toy u stu pid son s of biaaaatch.. took my money and gave me cra p .. this shiiiiit do not work.. i have been trying to reach him.. anybody know how>?

HaHa
Unregistered guest
arizarrr, you a fool, man.

learn from your mistakes.

Anonymous

well are they legit or not?
Is there a definite- serveral people say they are working OK

The Anonymous Guy
Unregistered guest
Nothing running now. I'm thinking it might be a scam. They aren't answering emails.

im running fine
Unregistered guest
Good riddance p4toys.
Your the worst.
Dead in the water here.
SCAM!

anti-P4cammer
Unregistered guest
there is no P4 fix...

plain and simple

anyone who claims otherwise is a criminal fraud looking to steal your money... beware, they prey on the fact a sucker is born every minute...

when there is a fix, everyone will have it, news travels fast, catalyzes... NDS won't even give Dave the fix, how the heck is anyone else going to get into a glitch proof gate structure without the exact combination that acts like a minifirewall if your will? Tough nut to crack... unless you have many, many millions worth of equipment and vast energies and know how to pour into reverse engineering... forget about...

Boiled Dolphin Testikles
Unregistered guest
It is definitely a scam. Go to http://www.satscams .com check for any scammers there.

Bronze Member
Username: Hjmcduck

Canada

Post Number: 11
P4 toys are Scammer and that's all there is to it. There is NO public P4 hack at this time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us