Don't hate me I only fry old Pansat ok

Blacklist
Unregistered guest
old Pansat and clone go buy new one

LK
Unregistered guest
F U Blacklist, you wannabe hack! You fry pansats so some poor bltches have to buy more of your sh!t. Grow up f@cker and stop chasing the all might dollar. Good folks that count on you are now sitting with pansat paperweights. I'd like to to take a jtag and shove it up your @ss you've caused so many problems! Dlckhead!

bl
Unregistered guest
OK Lk

FTA"S are done FINISHED sell em before there WORTHLESS

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 269
I have never seen LK so angery

there done
Unregistered guest
OK Lk

FTA"S are done FINISHED sell em before there WORTHLESS

Blacklist is a SCAMMER to watch out peeps this is only the start of something big BIG
FTA"S going down for good sell em

Blacklist
Unregistered guest
Problems? What problems? I'm still watching free tv you sniveling little whiner. Try do something more useful with your time like stimulate the market like I did. A smart little virus designed to put old pansats out of service and down for the count. And you act like you didn't know about it. I messaged you a day before it was released and told you what I did. Go change you diapers and get a new crying towel.

Befuddled
Unregistered guest
What's up with these 2 guys. I read how much LK admires Blacklist and there fighting on public forums. Rather silly.

LK
Unregistered guest
Stop this thread! These imposters are giving me a bad reputation! All I try and do is help people with their stupid little machines. My pansat 2500a is doing just fine so go f_ck yourself! F@ggots!

Bronze Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 77
all I can say is "WOW"

LK
Unregistered guest
another imposter..I guess I am forced to leave here now..its gotten way out of hand with all these imposters and idiots posting...I can do no good here now..nobody can tell if its me or an imposter..I have been get bashed for posts of imposters...so if U cannot trust who the poster is,then U cannot trust the posters advice or answers and attempst to help..

BTW...slo hand..thanks for the support in the past,it was appreciated..

Username: Chicago

Post Number: 1
DAMN IT MAN !!! WTF is the average IQ on this site the size of your shoes or what

Do u really think that any of the messages above where from either LK or Bl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us