GO HERE TO GET THE TOOLS TO FIX YOUR PANSAT

FBI
Unregistered guest
Go here to get your completer instructions how to fix your dead Pansat2500A:

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4480

LK
Unregistered guest
Must Jtag the receiver now...dsscommunity forums in the Pansat 2500 area has the "How To"..

NO MORE!!!
Unregistered guest
LK

dsscommunity forums

Give it up dude u have screwed enough peeps..

Home is where the heart is

Go here to get your completer instructions how to fix your dead Pansat2500A:

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4480

LK
Unregistered guest
How do U figure I screwed anybody?...are U retarded or just stupid?....FTA is testing which U all do whenever U put a bin on your receiver...I had nothing to do with U and testing!...I didn't write any bins or post any bins or put them in your reciver....U did STUPID!

I just provide answers to questions from STUPID people like U!...and I have no financial interests in any products or particular sites either JERK!

NO MORE!!!
Unregistered guest
YOU R ALSO THE SAME FCK WHO STOOD UP ON A SOAP BOX AND PROCLAIMED BLACKLIST AND TDG TO BE THE GODS OF THE FTA WORLD You even said BLACKLIST was the GREATEST CODER on EARTH.. Yet when in fact BLACKLIST COULDn'T CODE A GODDMAN CELL PHONE if is LIFE depended on it ..

Never Crapsat Again
Unregistered guest
Simple solution to all this.

DO NOT direct any peeps to crapsats or to any sites that sponsor crapsats.

BOYCOTT PANSAT and BLACKLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you need to purchase a receiver "Stay away from Pansat" because in the end when blacklist intentionally fries it, he will say it was a clone anyways.

SCREW PANSAT

Never Crapsat Again
Unregistered guest
Simple solution to all this.

DO NOT direct any peeps to crapsats or to any sites that sponsor crapsats.

BOYCOTT PANSAT and BLACKLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you need to purchase a receiver "Stay away from Pansat" because in the end when blacklist intentionally fries it, he will say it was a clone anyways.

SCREW PANSAT

LK
Unregistered guest
Have U ever thought that maybe it was the COO*LSAT Koreans who are profitting the most from this and actually the ones behind this entire fiasco...they have the most to gain!...Pansat and now Fortec killer bins are ruining their reputations!...nobody will buy Pansat or Fortec now!

STOP and think about that for a minute...its called industrial espionage!

industrial espionage
Unregistered guest
Have U ever thought that maybe it was the COO*LSAT Koreans who are profitting the most from this and actually the ones behind this entire fiasco...they have the most to gain!...Pansat and now Fortec killer bins are ruining their reputations!...nobody will buy Pansat or Fortec now!

STOP and think about that for a minute...its called industrial espionage!

Hmm maybe just maybe

Them C00lsat koreans fly over 2 BL house broke in reworked the bin that them pansat koreans wrote hopped on a bus stoped at Grace Land said hi 2 elvis picked up JFK showed him photos of the man on the grassy knowle let him off at tdg's house in florida after watching some p0rn on tdg's still workin hacked rom 101 only 2 return 2 korea cancel all c00lsat aution and uppin the price by $100.00 or so each..

Anonymous

l.k. open bin 251 by C++ program take away the timer. Hope U can figure out. Bye, good luck!!!

Anonymous

l.k. open bin 251 by C++ program take away the timer. Hope U can figure out. Bye, good luck!!!

Anonymous

LK why don't you just register your name and avoid people imitating you.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 20
I always wondered why LK doesnt just register and we get rid of all these LK immitators. Anyway I am a legit Pansat owner who had his box fried. I posted my legit complaint on Blacklist's site only to end up with dozens of post denying the bin was frying Pansat boxes. A few even went so far as to say my box was a clone. When I bought my box, I did so through a legit Pansat dealer and even after it arrived I made sure it was the real thing . I checked again just to make sure after my Pansat was fried. IT IS A REAL PANSAT!
Now for some reason I am forbidden frm entering his site. When I did enter from a friends computer I went into the forums and was amazed that anyone reading those forums would think that there is no problem at all. I mean, what world are they living in? Dont they read other forums?
Blacklist himself is denying responsibility by saying only clones were affected. It is this attitude that will kill Pansat as a viable company.

No more pansats
Unregistered guest
Pansats are finished sell em well U can
FTA's are done people of the world
dont buy NO more save your money and wait for something better

LK
Unregistered guest
etorres...I have seen your posts at Future-FTA....I too have posted my thoughts and can no longer access the site.."Forbidden" message, guess I'm banned there as well..

I do not register here because I do not like the mods and all the idiots here..I believe this site to be a Dave owned site, monitored 100% by the FCC and law enforcement division...and the mods are 75% of the idiots here impostering me and others....I come here ONLY to help those who really try and need a little info,but have tried themselves and just need a little boost..By NOT registering here,the less personal/private info I provide to the FCC and law enforcement..on ocassion I need to go underground..

Panfreak
Unregistered guest
someone got the new keys?

End Of Story
Unregistered guest
I do not register here because I do not like the mods and all the idiots here..I believe this site to be a Dave owned site, monitored 100% by the FCC and law enforcement division...and the mods are 75% of the idiots here impostering me and others....I come here ONLY to help those who really try and need a little info,but have tried themselves and just need a little boost..By NOT registering here,the less personal/private info I provide to the FCC and law enforcement..on ocassion I need to go underground..

Makes no sense all your ip's are logged anyway so if they wanna find you they will..

End of Story

Anonymous

pujavi doo
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2005 - 10:07 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK wont register his nick cus he a wise man.
he used to be KL (key largo) but some dude (kneeegrow) stole his nick so he changed it to LK (largo key)

gang-bang-LK-in -the-azz-o
Unregistered guest
-lk is a dirt bag.
kneerow beat is azz at is own game.
we should all gang bang lk.........
if anyone thinks lk is ok they are stupid.

LK
Unregistered guest
I use an IP spoofer,so my true IP is NOT logged...and yes I was the original (before all my nicks got registered and stolen) :

The Voice
The Truth
Applebee
Peckerwood
Casey Jones
Chicago
Key Largo
now LK Largo Key

more more nicks I can't even remember,which were stolen...I was always helpful...I'm surprised LK nick hasn't been registered and stolen...the site admins/mods must have liked me being here to bash,so they didn't steal that nick and register it..the mods here are 75% of the posters and 90% of the trouble makers..

maritime
Unregistered guest
i'm a newbi at this i fryed my original pansat last night with the n2 bin how do i get it to work again . what's jtag

thanks

FU2
Unregistered guest
What A bunch of CryBaby AH'ES Put your Brain in gear before you open your mouth unless you have Sh-- for Brains THIS SITE SUCKS BIG TIME
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us