How to jtag fix your pansat

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 112
There is a way to fix the "Dead/Powerless" FTA receivers. You will either need to buy a FTA Jtag or make one like I did. It's fairly simple to make if you have a Radio Shack near by. You will more than likely have to Jtag your receiver to bring it back to life. I've had alot of experience in Jtaging and if you need instructions, I can walk you through it. The 1st. thing that you need is, of course, to either buy or make a FTA Jtag device. I will enclose the instructions here on how to make your very own and attach the Jtag need-to-have files as well. Hope this helps................

http://www.thesatshack.com/fta-jtag.html

If you have trouble jtaging, use wall program first. If this is like the BL anti-clone code of the past, the flash erase used leaves DCU settings in odd place. Run Wall (ignore error messages), leave wall up when running jkeys, do not unplug STB when jkeys calls for it--just hit OK button, select flash type, erase and reprogram.

sam999
Unregistered guest
thnx tim, good learning experience, have to try it one day....

Username: Austinsec

Post Number: 2
NOT COMFIRMED

Hey guys, for I got the fix the dead Pansat 2500's and it works, I tested it out.

Start with the to receiver off

Find uses blacklists to uploader to the cases out and select Write

Ace it starts downloading, turn the to receiver ON

Until DON"t touch it's donates...says Completed

Turn the Pansat OFF from the back, don't let it reset

Turn it on again and it should be back to factory.

That's normal what I did and minés now up and back to.

Strangely enough, I put the Blacklist cases out on again...and it's WORKING

It didn't kill my pansat to second Time! Weird

Username: Caspe15

Post Number: 1
Strange that so many people keep posting the same comments on all of these sites. "I have a fix... blah blah blah". I guess they are not seeing that the majority of the problems are that most of the damaged receivers won't power up - which means it cannot be flashed.

That said... "E" for effort "john smith", but no help.

Anyone with details about a real fix would be appreciated. I have what I believe is a "real" Pansat 2500A and it is now dead. Of course I could be wrong - maybe it is a really good clone.

Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2500a all the PPV are down for the past few weaks. and i got no idea on were to find the bin to fix this problem can someone please direct me were to go i would gladly appricate it.

atyourrisk
Unregistered guest
http://www.dssmex.com/foros/showthread.php?t=2284

http://www.dssmex.com/foros/showthread.php?t=2273

LK
Unregistered guest
Many people have revived their "dead" receivers...some were sucessful with "john Smith" method...and others had to Jag it...I posted this 1000x today to jtag it with the How To's but noobody listens here....too busy bashing and blaming,why listen...it would be a new milestone for most of the idiots here!...If U're too stupid to NOT use keymaster or an autoroll, and constantly neeeded to ask for the Dishnet keys...then U definitely will not revive your receivers that U all killed yourselves!...90% here can't do anything for themselves,except sit on a couch and watch free TV..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us