Warning PANAST may catch on FIRE!!!

Pansat on fire!!!
Unregistered guest
I downloaded the new bin to my pansat2500 and within 15sec the thing died!! After about 1/2 hour i smelled something burning and it was coming from my dead pansat. PLEASE UNPLUG YOUR UNIT FROM THE WALL!!

Anonymous

Oh the Humanity!!!

Please explain!
Unregistered guest
Burn baby burn! hahahahahhaha. Hope u got a pansat ;)

sam999
Unregistered guest
power supply????

Pansat on fire!!!
Unregistered guest
dont know what the hell it is or was??? The power supply was always fine till today.

Messed UP
Unregistered guest
You should have called the fire department for the record then you could have sued the chit outta blacklist and pansat..

Pansat on fire!!!
Unregistered guest
Maybe but no fire started just like something burning. This is my first pansat and last pansat. I'll spend my money on a more expensive brand that works.

dumb sheet
Unregistered guest
I'm going to jerk off on top of my dead fortec

pansat mob
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As mentioned before elsewhere. Blacklist works for PANSAT. He does not care for anything else but the sale of more PANSATS. Not only that, I'm sure his company wants people to buy the newer more expensive models and not revive the 2500A. So if you purchased a PANSAT 2500A or a CLONE, you will end up with a dead unit sooner ore later, most probably sooner. GO out and buy another brand and send these guys some flowers.

Anonymous

I guess it makes it easier to choose now dont you think?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us