Do you have a fried pansat 2500 or 2300?? try this

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 110
This is straight from the horses mouth that killed alot of boxes.

His words.
Instraction fixing your Pansat2300A and 2500A.

1) Open Blacklist Stb Updater 1.3a
2) Browse orginal bin. can be found from here //www.pansatusa.com//
3) Connect from PC to REC with DB9 straight cable.
4) Keep your receiver off. DON NOT TURN THE RECEIVER ON FROM THE BACK SWICH.
5) Press Send button on BLACKLIST STB UPDATER 1.3a
5) Then turn your receiver on from the back swich with in 5 secound.
6) Wait untill download complited. DON NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNTILL YOU SEE MESSAGE (Complited)
7) DO NOT LET THE RECEIVER TO RESTART BY IT SELF.
8) After you see message complited, Swich off back button on the back of the receiver right away.
9) Wait for 10 Secound and turn your receiver on again.
10) Enjoy Your Tv Back.

Regards
Blacklist.

cowtownbob
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the blacklist 1.3 updater?

Anonymous

No point to try when you can turn on your the frigging receiver because THERE IS NO POWER CUZ IS"T DEAD!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 15
My Pansat is DEAD, will not turn on, so this "fix" from Blacklist is useless

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 111
it doesnt matter if your pansat is dead.

Are you stupid?!?!
Unregistered guest
MY PANSAT HAS NO POWER!!! IT FRIED!! CANNOT BE SWITCH ON!!! UNABLE TO WRITE ANYTHING TO UNIT WITHOUT POWER!!

NO U
Unregistered guest
How do you know there is no power? Just because the display isn't on doesn't mean the circuit isn't live.

sam999
Unregistered guest
any body checked the power supply on the fried receivers....i m getting mine fixed by a tech $25 ill ask him, i ve heard its a memory thing overload....

Don't Sweat it Tim
Unregistered guest
Tim don't waste your time dude let the fools post the crap What u started is good it will help many the ignorant phucks get what they deserve..

chacal
Unregistered guest
i try many times like you see and nathing happenig tim
do you know another way pleasessssssssss

It's Working
Unregistered guest
http://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4454

wah?
Unregistered guest
I must be a phuck for buying a pansat! u could.t be more correct!!

whatever buddy!!
Unregistered guest
i must be a phuck for buying a pansat!! You couldn't be more correct!!

pansat mob
Unregistered guest
As mentioned before elsewhere. Blacklist works for PANSAT. He does not care for anything else but the sale of more PANSATS. Not only that, I'm sure his company wants people to buy the newer more expensive models and not revive the 2500A. So if you purchased a PANSAT 2500A or a CLONE, you will end up with a dead unit sooner ore later, most probably sooner. GO out and buy another brand and send these guys some flowers.

pansat mob
Unregistered guest
As mentioned before elsewhere. Blacklist works for PANSAT. He does not care for anything else but the sale of more PANSATS. Not only that, I'm sure his company wants people to buy the newer more expensive models and not revive the 2500A. So if you purchased a PANSAT 2500A or a CLONE, you will end up with a dead unit sooner ore later, most probably sooner. GO out and buy another brand and send these guys some flowers.

macho
Unregistered guest
I own 2 pansat 2500's, when the fix came out, I downloaded it against advise from this site, and it's been working great, today I downloaded the second one and I had some troubles for a minute, and seen nothing but knightrider lights for awhile, turned the pansat off from the back, and then turned it back on, knightrider still going, and then re wrote the bin uploaded, and it was ok, and is going strong, the file said burned, so I think you just have to keep trying and hope for the best, I was a little worried when nothing was happening, but all is good

LK
Unregistered guest
The fix in the first post is for Night rider lights only...not a dead receiver...U must Jtag it now..the "HOW TO" is posted at Pansat 2500 area of www.dsscommunity. com forums..U must register there..FREE

Username: Taimak

SOME PLACE, MI USA

Post Number: 1
LK If you are the real one, I still think that you are the man. You helped me out of a lot of problems that I had with my Pansat 2500. I messed up my Pansat but it doesn't bother me at all. I have been watching free tv for over a year. Thanks to you and Black List. There are otheres also that I would like to thank. Keep the good work up peoples. Thanks again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us