Pansat has different components

different components
Unregistered guest
After further investigation with my ird it is I think a coincidence that my problem came up after loading the bin (signal and quality are locked at 99 even when no coax/lnb is connected to the ird and the ird is failing to turn my rotor). But then again it could have been the bin since I don't know what kind of protection he put in the code, if indeed he did put any protection in the code. I have compared the ultra n2 with the x85 n2 and think that it is possible that BL/his coders simply modified the ultra bin with the pansat gui and possibly some type of kill/protection code. What has to be considered by BL is that many different components are used in different Pansat 2500a's depending on when they where made. It is simply best for the testing community that these kill codes are left out of the bins for these reason. I hope BL/his coders has learned a lesson by all of

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 16
Blacklist wont learn his lesson. I wrote down what happened to my Pansat (authentic) yesterday in the forums at his site and within hours I got replies accusing me of having a clone and buying from bad dealers without any proof whatsoever. I was just amazed at the fanaticism in the site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us