How do i know if my pansat is original?

alainpp
Unregistered guest
Hi, can somebody tell me how do i know if my pansat is original?

thank you for your help.

No-Flash
Unregistered guest
Dude good luck I have searched and read post after post on many forums and it's nothing but uther caos no ones knows for sure they all contradict each other over and over..it's gonna take days 2 work out this mess just hold back before you flash Better Safe Than Sorry

No-Flash
Unregistered guest
Dude good luck I have searched and read post after post on many forums and it's nothing but uther caos no ones knows for sure they all contradict each other over and over..it's gonna take days 2 work out this mess just hold back before you flash Better Safe Than Sorry

Anonymous

Authentic models have a UL & FCC clause directly printed onto the metal on the back of the receiver and should be accompanied by a small sticker indicating the month of the product manufacture e.g. Sep. 2004.
Correction Apparently some of the older pansats did have an FCC clauses sticker and not always printed on the metal.

If the UL & FCC clause is on a sticker and/or there is no manufacture date sticker, the "Pansat" you have is probably a knock off and the new firmware will damage the receiver, do not use it. In this case we suggest you contact directly the manufacturer from which your unit came, and ask for advisement on what to do!

The truth shall set u free
Unregistered guest
It don't matter..

read..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/159661.html

This is why they frying it's 90ns vs 70ns

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us