LK doesn't know squat

RANTone
Unregistered guest
i'm sorry to write that, but i've been posting here for over a week with the same comment directed towrds you and have yet to receive a response from you.

Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2005 - 11:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 10:08 pm:
I have a subscription to DN, and my box seems to be working. Does anyone know why N2 seems to only be effecting FTA boxes? I have an original echostar box, another one modified [to get every single channel] by someone that works for DN, and an FTA box. The guy told me that he should have a card soon, but I don't know what to believe. All I know is that my FTA is pretty much useless. I don't think it should be too difficult to make a new card that may decipher the codes, since the same boxes are still being used. Any comments would be helpful.

*No one is understanding. My question is about the modified standard DishNetwork receiver. It came with a card inside of it, and I was pre-warned that it would only work until September. The guy, who works for DN, told me that he'll give me a fix soon. I just don't see why unmodified receivers remain undisturbed throughout the N2 swap, yet the modified one is not working.*

Read REad READ
Unregistered guest
RANTone

You gotta be a complete MORON if you would read instead of watching P0RN all day you know that dish has 2 different system online one is rom 101 and the other is rom 102 all hacks only working on the 101's so when they finish switching all channels over to the unhacked 102 all channels will be shut off again

RANTone
Unregistered guest
there is no p-orn to watch, you imbecile. and this post is directed towards LK

Lk go home
Unregistered guest
Im with ya LK's a useless I D I O T
fta;s are gonna burn

LK
Unregistered guest
This site, which I have helped thousands at for over 2 years now, is a total disgrace!...Just because Global Tech puts out a killer bin and all U Free Tv'ers put it in your receiver, then U all blame me for your troubles..are U all that immature,childish and retarded?

Do U blame the hammer when U hit your thumb?...Do U blame your helpful neighbor when U run out of gas in your car?...how about the mailman,when U get your monthly bills that U racked up and can't pay?...U have NO logic!...U can't even get Dishnet keys by yourself when U needed them...BUT U all are IGNORANT enough to blame me (not yourselves naturally) for your own stupidity and actions!...I say GO Flock yourselves!....U all just bit the hand thats been helping U all for years..survive on your own now...get another punching bag and somebody to spoon feed U all!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
thanks for the help, LK. i owe so much to you. thanks for answering my question. para chupar pinga, maricon.

RANTone
Unregistered guest
thanks for the help, LK. i owe so much to you. thanks for answering my question. para chupar pinga, maricon.

AZZ O
Unregistered guest
F_U_C_K U STUPID ARE U S_U_C_KING LK'S DICK?

LK
Unregistered guest
Rant...I answered U 3x in other threads,but U are so ignorant U need to be spoon fed!

LK
Unregistered guest
Rant...I answered U 3x in other threads,but U are so ignorant U need to be spoon fed!...ask mom for help...

U would have a problem changing the battery in the remote control!...U are one dumb SOB!

RANTone
Unregistered guest
when, a minute ago? these threads are a week old, and i've been checking them numerous times a day. why not answer in this thread? sapingo que eres.

LK
Unregistered guest
U are dumber than dumb!...I have answered U in the threads U JERK!...U've posted this same crap everywhere stupid!...and others have answered U also...U are either blind or retarded!...NO I'm not spoon feeding U anymore in this or any THREAD!..

RAT-EEEEEEEE-TAT-TAT
Unregistered guest
DON'T NEED U LK TO SPOON FEED ME, BUT IAM TIRED
OF CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR SHITSHIT. "HONESTY" IS NOT
ONE OF YOUR ATTRIBUTES THATS FOR SURE. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD HAVE A SNAKE IN THEIR HOUSE! AND THATS WHAT U ARE, A F_U_C_KIN LOW
LIFE SNAKE. U KNEW THAT THE N2 HACK WAS DIRTY
BECAUSE U WERE APART OF IT. U ARE IN BED WITH
CHARLIE AND I CAN PROVE IT. U ARE APART OF ALL
THE N2 DIRTY HACK AND U PLAYED A BIG PART OF
THE SCAM. AT THE END OF THE MOUNTH EVERYONE WILL
KNOW THAT U ARE A AZZ O.L

LK
Unregistered guest
PROVE IT MOUTHAGE!...here we go with "later" or "end of month" BS story!...go flock yourself kid...your momma's calling U!

INFO MAN
Unregistered guest
Blackbird Alien is coming out in a month. It is going to be a FTA with a card slot for DTV and Dish. I have some inside info that leaked out from one of the top sat guys in this industry. Big things are going to happen soon. Big money to be made. Get ready for the future.

RANTone
Unregistered guest
no, you are stupid. if you don't want to answer, don't. i'm sure if you knew the answer, you would. i just rechecked my 3 posts, and not one has a response from almighty LK. yes, others answered -- but i thought you might have been able to help. i guess i was wrong. you're a jerk-off, man. this site really has gone to crap-ola.

RANTone
Unregistered guest
what does lk stand for? (a)Lazy Kid, (b)Leaky Kunt, (c)Loudmouthed Kock-sucker, or (d) all of the above. you are so stupid. never have you answered any of my threads before this one. i have never received any information from you, nor will i ever again ask for it. you don't know crap. you're mad because you're giving people the wrong bins and they're getting screwed. well, screw you. and you must be the blind one, because if you go to any of my other threads all asking the same damn questions, you would see that your posts are not there. let me guess, it was knee-grow the mod who deleted them, right? you're so full of crap and yourself.

Thanks LK & Others
Unregistered guest
Anyone who reads this forum for any amount of time can see there are generally four types of people that post:

1. The people that want to be spoonfed without reading or putting out any effort on their own.

2. The people that spread rumors about anything and everything on here not working and give no info to back their statements. (Makes you wonder about their agenda)

3. The people that spend more time calling other people names and throwing around insults than talking about testing. (Another one that makes you wonder about their agenda)

4. The people on here that are actually interested in finding what works and will share what they have found with the others.

Those that fall into the 4th type have to put up with all the BS from the first 3 with seldom ever getting a thank you. So, for those who actually offer valid information without name calling (and you know who you all are) THANK YOU for my free tv!

visiting Mod
Unregistered guest
frist time here looking for bev help and this is what i read!!!!!

bashing and flaming each other won't help ur site out,,, any newbie look for help and reads this will leave..

if there is prof,, put up or shut up...

Dam,,,,, u guy's need to play nice..

Bye Bye Birdie
Unregistered guest
visiting Mod

mod of what a tinker toy forum..

it's can't be a sat forum or you would not ask such a lame-O-Azz question ...

RANTone
Unregistered guest
LK,

Why is it when I use single ply toilet paper I get doo doo on my hand but If I use double ply I don't have any problems..

DOO-DOO-AND-LK-GO-TOGETHER
Unregistered guest
-THANKS LK AND OTHERS-U STUPID JIRK, WHAT ARE
U DOING PLAYING WITH LK'S DICK!!!!!!!!!!!
U MUST BE USING THAT SINGLE PLY LK TOILET PAPER
BECAUSE U ARE FULL OF SHITSHIT AZZ OOOOOOO.
IF U WEANT TO PRAISE ANYONE PRAISE ME FOR HAVING
TO PUT UP WITH AZZ OOOOOOOOOOO LIKE U AND THE
LYING DOG LK.

visiting Mod
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=442634#POST442634

tinker toy forum,,, now that's funny.. lol

as it goes for the "lame-O-Azz question",,,

there's others here who havn't a clue what's going on right now in the dss world and if they were given the facts along with the post it may help them to understand better..

other than that,,, this reads like a soap opera without the pic's.. lol

ps,,, BB Birdie i wasn't asking for myself i already know,, anyway,, that was a good 1 bro..lol

"tinker toy forum" lol lol lol

Put up or shut up
Unregistered guest
Again ...more post with only complaining and no useful information. If you guys know so much then share the info. Put up or shut up.
People come here for information on getting free tv, Not on your opinion of others on this forum.
Opinions are like a**holes ...everybody's got one, but we don't need to see yours!

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1014
LK is one of the most helpful posters on this forum. If you ask an idiotic question, expect an idiotic answer. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message.

A MANS MAN
Unregistered guest
-LK-U ARE RIGHT LK IS A REAL MANS MAN IF U
GET MY MEANING....F_A_G_G_E_T...

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
LK also a ladies man .........I hear

FocK LK CLAN
Unregistered guest
LK IS FUsCKING whure. You will burn in hell for the ssshit you cause motherfocker. I wish you get hit by bus.

A MANS MAN
Unregistered guest
-LK-U ARE RIGHT LK IS A REAL MANS MAN IF U
GET MY MEANING....F_A_G_G_E_T...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us