Get a Life!

insta-gat-er
Unregistered guest
I think everyone has missed the point. Quit the B^^ching! This is testing if you cant handle it SUBSCRIBE! I hate F$$king Cry babys! Who's paying for my receiver Wah? YOU ARE! Did Blacklist hold a gun to your head, and make you load it on your machine? The guy made a mistake.Get over it! How much did you pay for it? Just stop and be thankful people like Blacklist are out there doing their best to give you free TV. I have been around a long time. You never try the first fixes for a new system unless you want to take the risk. A big THANK YOU for all the hard working coders out there! Please dont quit even though there are alot of b^^ching freeloading a&&holes out here.
Big D

Momma's Girl
Unregistered guest
I think everyone has missed the point. Quit the B^^ching! This is testing if you cant handle it SUBSCRIBE! I hate F$$king Cry babys! Who's paying for my receiver Wah? YOU ARE! Did Blacklist hold a gun to your head, and make you load it on your machine? The guy made a mistake.Get over it! How much did you pay for it? Just stop and be thankful people like Blacklist are out there doing their best to give you free TV. I have been around a long time. You never try the first fixes for a new system unless you want to take the risk. A big THANK YOU for all the hard working coders out there! Please dont quit even though there are alot of b^^ching freeloading a&&holes out here.
Big D

You as bad as the rest of them u Whinning Momma's Girl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us