Black "list" Monday

MapIe Leaf
Unregistered guest
OK people...

I have always thought that N2 was hacked long long ago. It was just being held back to sell more boxes. All of them C00lsat, Viewsat (especially) and pansat.

Viewsat especially cause they showed up at just exactly the right time. They also sprinkled just enough BS on the hype to make you think they already had the fix and the new IRD would be one of a handfull capable of handling the fix. (Card reader and all)

Well we know now that they had it long ago. I mean we were down what? 6 hours? Please..The timing is just too coincidental for me.

Now the Pansat issue. I dont like to bad mouth anyone (unless you piss me off) but the two characters at the center of this little sitcom are TDG and BL. We all know the story. But let me clear somthing up for you. BL had this N2 fix LONG LONG ago along with everyone else (c00lsat, viewsat, etc...)

This being said...It does not take a brian surgeon to figure out they planned this whole fiasco! And they played us all like a fiddle.

Clonies fall into to different catagories...Cheap bastages and Stupid bastages. But the truth is we are all stupid bastages for letting this continue. (More on that latter)

Cheap Bastages: Go buy a new IRD...Tear the clone apart and see what you can learn? Hopefully you have learned to not trust anyone you don't know very well. And to do more then look at the price of something. Nobody was ever sorry they bought the best!

Stupid Bastages: Well....All I can say is next time do some more leg work. Go and get yourself a new IRD. And know that this SAME thing is going to continue to happen. So don't think your safe cause you buy a C00lsat or Viewsat, or other IRD.

With the exception of PCI cards and DB. There are maybe three people that are controlling some 100,000 people! This is just not right. The community should band together to turn this hobbie back into what it use to be. Testing, and Learning about something. Not just watching p0rn.

We need to ban together and refuse to purchase ANY NON OPEN SOURCE HACK.

We should all send letters to Panrex or global whatever and tell them that we will not buy anymore product untill the source code is released to the public. Has far as protecting the manufactures intelluctual property...Its a bit late for that dont ya think? You don't really think BL is on Pansats payroll do you? Dish would have them in court so fast your head would spin....He is paid by somebody else to "launder" the money...someone like (you guessed it) TDG.

This is just my little speculation as to the truth. In a nutshell we are all a bunch (me included) stupid bastages for letting them do this to us. They have stolen our money, they have manipulated us, they have used us for their own personal gain.

While I am thankfull to Viewsat(theman) for the fix and latest bin. I smell BL all over again. One guy controlling everything and in the pocket of TDG. Anyone of the boxes could be next.

If any of these people were doing this "out of the goodness of there heart" like they claim to be. Or like some people think they are. Think again! If they were you would see BL and Viewsat at Card Coders helping people learn and telling there secrets.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 813
Piss off you make believe

ALCT
Unregistered guest
Are there any new codes? My system is totally out.
Bad enough they took out pretty much everything except for the local channels. I told my husband it wasn't worth it.

MapIe Leaf
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf
Piss off you make believe

U don't own the name bend over pussyBoi

Username: Thehutch

Post Number: 2
Mapleleaf, you've hit the nail on the head with most of that. Spread the word. Those that haven't done a lot of reading may think it is B***S***, but those that have really put some time into doing the research will find the real truth. - Thehutch

eager beaver
Unregistered guest
Mapleleaf.. I believe you are right. What tools are out there for us to use to create our own bins? Can be disassemble the 253 bin? If so, what tools are available for this. Are there emulators we could use to test out new code before putting them on our boxes?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us